Senior Front End Web Developer (BB-13D87)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
We are currently seeking a Senior Front End Developer or Desarrollador Front End Senior to join our growing web development team.
At Aequilibrium, you will be focused on the implementation of digital banking transformation projects on the Backbase platform. Using Backbase, you will be creating omnichannel new user experiences that take banking into the 21st century and building integrations that enable our customers to overcome the limitations of aging legacy systems. Overall, you will own key components which form the backbone of the modern financial institution, and you’ll be dedicated to finding ways to make solutions faster, more resilient, and more flexible.
The ideal candidate should love shipping web applications and supporting them in production, and consulting with clients to bring clarity to challenging enterprise environments. You’ll work shoulder to shoulder with our teams, partners, and clients.
What you'll be doing:
- Develop, optimize and maintain responsive web applications leveraging front end development using HTML5, CSS3, JS frameworks and integration with 3rd party applications
- Build on top of applications developed with technologies such as Spring Boot, Spring Security, Web MVC, and using application servers such as Tomcat, WebSphere, Weblogic or JBoss.
- Work with SOAP and RESTful web services using tools such as XML, JSON and RAML
- Identify and communicate technical problems, processes and solutions
- Perform technical analysis, design, coding and implementation of large scale object-oriented application
- Prepare reports and other documentation as required
- Collaborate with the team to assist in the development of logical specifications
- Integrate modern solutions with legacy systems
- Work in an agile software development environment using methodologies such as Scrum
- HTML5, CSS3, SASS, LESS, responsive design
- Experience building and maintaining unit tests for web applications
- Git and Gitflow
- Ability to write clean, readable, maintainable code
- Ability to learn fast and ready to make a big impact
- Experience being a consultant, comfortable interacting with clients to solve their business challenges
- Understand what it means to be a consultant
- Reliable and have a positive attitude
- Great interpersonal skills (aka clients love you!)
- Ability to handle working on multiple projects or tasks and keep them all under control
- Passionate about technology and using it to help solve business issues
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Making recommendations from a development perspective for practical solutions, time estimates and overall feasibility means being comfortable standing your ground
Nice to have:
- Experience working with Backbase / CXP / widget collections 2 and 3
- Experience in the banking industry working on enterprise applications
- Full stack programming skills with exposure to middleware programming i.e. Java and the Spring ecosystem
- Knowledge of cloud services i.e. AWS, Azure or similar
Qualifications and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field (or equivalent)
- 5 + years of experience as a Front end Web developer
The ability to speak both Spanish (fluently) and English (business conversational) is essential for this position. You will be working on our projects with clients throughout Latin America so the ability to communicate with the client and our internal teams is key to success!
Note: Please submit your application in English. Our recruitment team are based here in Canada and have limited Spanish speaking skills. You should be prepared to speak in English during our recruitment process.
Speed. That’s something we’re known for around here. We work fast. Really fast. Our team uses Agile methodologies and Lean Startup principles to deliver our clients’ projects before the competition. We’re a digital product studio which brings together product managers, designers and developers dedicated to creating winning web, mobile and IoT solutions. We plan, design, architect and build technology platforms and products—delivering world-class technology solutions for both established companies (such as Hootsuite, Central 1 Credit Union, Monexa, iQmetrix) and well-funded startups (such as Sneaker Con, and Grideo).
We foster a casual and collaborative work environment and support flexible schedules. We're big on technology and creativity, and believe that teamwork is the key to reaching amazing feats.
We can be very flexible in regards to your location and are able to accommodate remote working throughout the Americas.
Whether you wish to work remotely from your current location or have plans to emigrate to Canada in the future, please apply and our recruitment team will be happy to discuss your preferences and potential options of employment with you.
Learn more about our team: aequilibrium.com/careers
Aequilibrium is trusted with highly sensitive information. Upon joining our team, you may be asked to undergo security screenings including a criminal record check.
Get Social with Us!
Check out some of our recent press:
Powered by JazzHR
calendar_todayhace 17 horas
location_onSan Jose, Costa Rica
work Aequilibrium Software Inc.