DevOps Engineer (BB-4C1A8)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo Bulk CR
- Assist in designing, managing, testing, documenting, deploying, securing, monitoring, scaling, supporting and sustaining an Amazon AWS (or similar cloud provider) cloud architectures.
- Responsible for participating in detailed information gathering sessions with the development and support teams to provide feedback on direction and impact on the infrastructure.
- Work in an agile development environment, collaborating with application teams.
- Day to day support for Cloud applications hosted on Amazon AWS or similar.
- Work with internal and external teams to collaborate on infrastructure development.
- Manage all infrastructure as code (IaC) for systems in Amazon AWS or similar.
- Participate in code review cycle.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or related subject.
- Great verbal and written English and Spanish communication skills, at least B2 according to CEFR for both languages.
- Minimum of 3 years of directly related experience in IT development operations, systems engineering and Linux administration and deployments.
- Experience in infrastructure as code (IaC) tool such as Terraform (desired), CloudFormation, etc.
- Experience in provisioning tools such as Ansible (desired), Chef, Puppet, etc.
- Experience in Amazon AWS (or similar) infrastructure automation, containers, orchestration, CI/CD, performance tuning, and application monitoring.
- Command of modern build tools, version control systems and automated testing technologies such as Git, Jenkins, Maven, etc.
- Experience in monitoring and managing scalable and fault-tolerant deployments and supporting them in real-world scenarios.
- Experience with continuous integration, log collection and analysis, builds and performance monitoring/tuning of your infrastructure.
- Experience writing scripts in Ruby/Bash/Groovy/Python.
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical customers.
- Experience working with relational databases (SQL). Bonus points for database performance tuning.
- Experience designing High Availability and Disaster Recovery solutions across multiple AWS regions.
- Experience working in a DevOps environment utilizing Agile Scrum and Kanban for task management.
We believe that work and fun can, in fact, coexist. To wit:
- Competitive salary in USD.
- Work from home 3 days a week. (Since march 2020 and due to COVID-19, we are currently working from home everyday).
- Very flexible schedule (objectives is what actually matters).
- Private health/life/dental insurance (free for you, 50% discount for your spouse/children).
- Monthly training subsidy.
- Lunch is on us the days at the office.
- Free fruits to enjoy at the office Monday thru Thursday.
- There's always drinks and snacks in the kitchen.
- Private and secure parking space.
- Culture of integrity.
- Culture of knowledge sharing.
- Video game room.
calendar_todayhace 2 días
location_onAlajuela, Costa Rica
work Edify Software Consulting