Performance Test Automation Engineer - MXhere (BB-5E03A)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
At Cisco Meraki, we know that technology can connect, empower, and drive us. Our mission is to simplify technology so our customers can focus on what's most meaningful to them: their students, patients, customers, and businesses. We’re making networking easier, faster, and smarter with technology that simply works! We place a high value on nurturing the growth and development of everyone on our team! We foster an open and supportive workplace where everybody is given the opportunity to succeed.
ABOUT THE TEAM:
You will join the MX firmware QA team that is fully embedded within Software Engineering. The QA team builds and runs any and all software and hardware tests to ensure that new releases meet our quality and reliability standards. Our products are used in over a million networks and our customers rely on our products to serve tens of millions of people. With the large footprint that we have, quality is our highest priority. We are looking for a senior performance test automation engineer who is as passionate about quality as we are. Your contributions will make a direct impact to the success of our business. Meraki engineers put customer experience first, own projects from beginning to end, and are empowered to make impactful decisions.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A TEST AUTOMATION ENGINEER:
You may design a testbed from the ground up that has the ability to change topologies on the fly. You will have an in-house automation framework at your disposal as well as APIs to hook into for further automation. You will have the autonomy to craft and implement a solution as well as the knowledge and experience of team members to help you along the way.
In addition to software testing, you may have a chance to work on our latest hardware appliances from an early phase of development. You will get to learn some of the cool technologies inside the box. Through testing, you will gain firsthand knowledge about the performance and be able to guide the team in improving the quality before we release the product.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years of performance testing experience for networking products
- Well versed with industry standard benchmarking methodology like RFC2544 and eMIX
- Proficient with performance test tools such as Ixia or Spirent
- Solid understanding of core network technologies like VLAN, TCP/IP, VPN, BGP, and IPv6
- Proficiency in scripting languages like Ruby or Python
- Passionate about automation testing with scalability, capability, and reliability in mind
- Data driven, strong analytical problem solving skill
- Use of databases like InfluxDB, Postgres, etc
- Reporting and visualization tools like Grafana and Kibana
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, ESXi, Xen, AWS, or Azure
- Development infrastructure tools such as Jenkins, Git, Gerrit, JIRA
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
calendar_todayhace 19 horas
location_onSan José, Costa Rica
work Cisco Meraki