Scrum Master - Indefinite (BB-C6BBE)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
• Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers
• Guiding the team on how to get the most of out self-organization.
• Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel.
• Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
• Facilitating to getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
• Facilitating discussion, decision-making, and conflict resolution
• Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and streamlining information
• Shield the team from outside distractions and interferences.
• Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
• Providing all support to the team using servant leadership skills whenever possible, and leading by example
• 5+ years’ experience playing the Scrum Master role for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
• Good skills and knowledge of facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
• Knowledge of numerous well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burn down techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.)
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Certified Safe Practitioner
• Knowledge of other agile approaches: Kanban, XP, Crystal, FDD, etc.
• Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
• Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team
• Experience applying a wide variety of well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burn down techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.)
• Previous experience as a team lead
• Excellent communication and mentoring skills
• Bachelor’s degree preferable in Computer Science or Engineering
calendar_todayhace 1 día
location_onSanta Ana, Costa Rica
work Infotree Service Inc