Application Support I (BB-C9E12)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
The person in this position - Application Support I will be the first point of contact for most customer inquiries related to ASCO Numatics and/or Aventics products. This person needs to be very organized to keep track of the cases and respond to every single request on a timely and effective manner. The candidate on this position needs to be a quick learner, this role demands continuous improvement and development of technical skills, the candidate must be a proactive technician eager to learn and collaborate effectively in a constantly changing environment.Responsibilities
To identify and provide reliable solutions for all technical applications to assure complete customer satisfaction. Make necessary engineering calculations to support product selection/recommendation. To increase revenue by providing world class technical support and customer service to end users, sales team, distributors, OEMs, business partners and subsidiaries in a team-based environment. Working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and product advocate.
• Responsible for handling technical inquiries for ASCO and Aventics/Numatics products lines as valves, manifolds, fieldbuses, pressure/temperature switches, combustion products, sensors, FRLs, pneumatic and RCS products.
• Responsible for handling pricing requests for domestic and international products (RFQs)
• Provide application support and solutions for ASCO, Numatics and/or Aventics products.
• Provide accurate quotations based on customer and application requirements.
• Work on special projects assigned by the team lead/managers.
• Provide troubleshooting and solutions to warranty and quality issues.
• Ensure files and quotes remain current and organized.
• Comply with service level agreements and performance indicators as required by the organization.
calendar_todayhace 1 día
location_onSan José, Costa Rica
work Greenlee Textron Inc