Product Marketing Manager - Payroll (BB-6677B)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
Descripción:AdvertPeople make Sage great. From our colleagues delivering ground-breaking solutions to the customers who use them: people have helped us grow for more than thirty years, and people are driving our future as a great SaaS company. We’re writing our next chapter. Be part of it!
Experience has taught us that when our customers thrive, we thrive. As a team, we always start with what customers need. Through the good… and more challenging times. Innovating at pace so customers can manage their finances, operations and people. Every one of us shapes our culture at Sage - doing what’s right and succeeding together, united by our commitment to each other. We encourage each other to grow in our roles, in our careers and as individuals.
Follow us on our social media sites below to join in conversations about career tips, open positions and company news! #lifeatsage #sagecareers. If you would like support with your application (or require any adjustments) please contact us at for assistance. All qualified applicants will be thoughtfully considered and never discriminated against based on their race, color, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Sage Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We comply with the laws set forth in the Equal Employment Opportunity in The Law poster: Job DescriptionAs a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for defining and delivering global product positioning, go-to-market programs, and sales enablement resources for our mid-market, cloud native Payroll solution. You will develop creative and innovative marketing strategies that addresses key buyers' challenges and business needs and will have a passion for taking the sophisticated and making it simple through compelling storytelling. Working closely with product management and regional product marketing teams, you will ensure best in class go-to-market execution and an exceptional prospect and customer journey.Key Responsibilities***This role requires "Payroll" experience at the Product Marketing level****
• Build and manage impactful and innovative product launch plans and frameworks that are fully synced with business and revenue goals, ensuring effective and ongoing relevancy in the market, delighting customers, and driving demand generation
• Develop strong strategies that will lead us to our ambitious growth targets and realize our significant market opportunity
• Define the positioning and go-to-market messaging for Sage People Payroll, working closely with colleagues to ensure seamless execution
• Creation of product collateral, website content, data sheets, case studies, white papers and presentations
• Develop effective sales training materials, making it easy for sales and channel partners to understand our product offerings and key positioning
• Partner with the Product Management team to distil key functionality and benefits into core product marketing messages
• Expertly deliver presentations to audiences of all sizes (ranging from one person to hundreds of people), supporting key customer and external events
• Partner with wider Product team to define roadmap and deliver solutions to solve key customer problems
• Understand market dynamics including segmentation, buyer needs, competition, and price to make recommendations for pricing and commercial strategies
• Deep understanding of the competitive landscape, partnering with the competitive insights team to determine Sage’s relative positioning according to other products
• Partner with Sage People content specialists to deliver exceptional content and thought leadership
• 5 plus years of Product Marketing in the Payroll industry
• Proven success leading and implementing product marketing strategies including planning, development, and execution through the go to market teams
• Expertise in marketing Payroll solutions, preferably cloud native
• Experience launching new technology products to reinvent markets through innovative ideas and balanced with market research, with a proven record of crafting compelling positioning and thought leadership content
• Proven ability to engage, energize and enable large, cross-functional teams
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects, effectively cope with change, shift gears comfortably, decide and act without having the total picture, and handle risk
• Proven ability to use customer-centric, data-driven insights to drive decisions that lead to superior customer experiences
• Hands-on ability to build a range of marketing and sales assets (including on-message product demo videos, sharp succinct slide pitch-decks etc)
• Bachelor / Master’s degree or equivalent experience
Do you love where you work? WE do!
Who is Sage?
How we make a difference:
Champion of Business Builders:
Life at Sage:
Our comprehensive total rewards program included:
• Extended health, dental and vision coverage
• On-going training and professional development
• 21 days paid time off from the start
• Paid 5 days to volunteer through our Sage Foundation
• Matching Retirement contributions
• And, so much more…
calendar_todayhace 12 horas
location_onSan José, Costa Rica