Sr. Instructional Designer (BB-55817)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
Sr. Instructional Designer, Heavy, Bulky & Services (Level 5)
Are you looking to create a customer obsessed learning experience? Do you want to be part of team who is creating best-in-class customer service experiences? If so, join the Heavy Bulky Services (HBS) Learning and Development team! Our team thrives in a fast moving environment where creativity and passion drive us to create engaging learning experiences.
The ideal candidate has a passion for learning and helping others. They must be self-driven with a high degree of ownership and have strong business acumen, excellent communication skills, and planning/program management skills. They must thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a demonstrated capacity to balance speed and quality. The Sr. Instructional Designer will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of L&D solutions. They will collaborate with subject matter experts and program managers to plan and design the program offerings. The role requires an individual who is knowledgeable in adult learning and instructional design strategies for performance-based outcomes, who can innovate, and move quickly.
· Be the voice of the learner and the HBS customer, ensuring that their needs are at the forefront of our development efforts
· Lead projects through the design lifecycle from scoping, research and analysis, design, development, and launch; providing clear timelines through all phases, communicating with key partners, and selecting appropriate measurement for successful implementation
· Analyze requests to identify the root cause of performance gaps and determine the appropriate intervention
· Identify the most appropriate training approach to meet the demands of the learning objectives and learners
· Create performance-focused training that engages our learners, while ensuring content is ready for localization and use in international marketplaces.
· Design and develop training interventions in a variety of modalities (self-directed, instructor-led, or blended)
· Create evaluation tools to gauge learner knowledge and skill transfer
· Maintain training content and accompanying materials
· Manage multiple complex curricula development projects simultaneously, and within an ambiguous environment
· Use data to effectively evaluate behavioral and business impact of the training programs
· Bachelor’s Degree in Instructional Technology, Instructional Design or a relevant field
· 3 years of relevant experience in Instructional Design
· Ability to deal with ambiguity and prioritize, manage, and complete projects with tight deadlines
· Experience conducting a training needs analysis to identify the core problem to be solved in order to achieve desired business results
· Experience using data to measure the impact of learning interventions
· Experience with online training development software such as Articulate Storyline or Vyond
· Full Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
· Master’s Degree in Adult Learning, Instructional Design, Learning Technology, or a related field
· Experience developing training for contact center employees and familiarity with call center QA & coaching practices
· Experience working with cross-functional teams in a global environment
· Experience using Web-based Learning Platforms, Social Learning, Gamification and with the use of Multimedia
· Experience in program management, process improvement and/or operations in a Customer Service environment
· Adept at stakeholder management, setting and managing expectations, risks & mitigations
· Familiar with the Amazon brand and shopping experience
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
calendar_todayhace 2 días
location_onSan Jose, Costa Rica