Product Designer (BB-39761)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
We are seeking an experienced Product Designer to join our team and aid in designing and specifying features in an already industry-leading web application.
The goal is to create accurate specifications to facilitate successful development of complex software features as well as managing projects from design through deployment and client adoption.
WHO WE ARE
GreenSlate is the fastest-growing provider of technology and business solutions for media productions. We provide the most advanced technology for production accounting and entertainment payroll. Our innovative cloud-based platform is evolving the entertainment industry's back-office by replacing inefficient paper-based processes with digital solutions. The studios, film franchises, independent producers, and content creators we serve benefit from greater efficiencies, better access to data, and cost savings, and they minimize their impact on the environment. GreenSlate offers a full range of payroll, software application, production accounting, tax credit management, ACA compliance & benefits, production insurance, and consulting services. To learn more about the productions we partner with, please visit gslate.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Derive business requirements by interviewing subject experts, clients, and other resources.
- Research and compare competitors' software offerings to our solutions
- Create activity diagrams to document logical flows through the application.
- Create annotated wireframes that fully document business requirements.
- Assist the QA team in creating thorough test flows and performing testing to verify software meets expectations.
- Iteratively review and revise deliverables with stakeholders, designers, customers, and development team on a frequent basis.
- Create feature specifications that can be shared internally and hand-off features off from development to QA, support, marketing, etc.
- Aid in gathering user feedback and prioritizing feature development.
- Assist support in understanding and managing new features.
- Document existing paper workflows using flowchart diagrams and contrast with flowcharts showing the improved digital workflows.
- Actively participate to ensure productive "Joint Application Design" (JAD) sessions.
- Explain designs to the development and QA teams and assist in breaking features into logical units of work.
- Take ownership over units of work and responsibility for seeing them from conception to completion and ensuring they're delivered accurately and as scheduled.
- Create project plans for owned features based on architecture documents.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- A competitive salary and benefits
- The chance to make a difference in a dynamic environment
- The opportunity to be a part of a growing, fast-paced team
calendar_todayhace 4 días
location_onTres Rios, Costa Rica
work GreenSlate LLC