Jr. Data Deck Engineer (BB-0A4AD)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
About the Job
The Lifetime Value Co. is looking for a Data Deck Engineer to join our growing team and help us with maintaining and expanding our internal APIs for our Front-End clients.
Your experience here will allow you to touch upon and learn a broad spectrum of skills up and down the stack as well as a breadth of technologies. If you’re comfortable writing backend APIs, processing raw data, working closely with databases and data warehouses, experimenting with machine learning, and discovering cool new technologies then this might be the job for you. You will have a voice in what you build and you'll have the opportunity to prove your ideas. At LTV, we all work closely together across teams so there's no red tape or bureaucracy. We get things done!
What You Will Get to Do
- Work with your team to improve our reports by better combining data that comes from current and new sources
- Rigorously educate yourself with the latest development techniques and best practices
- Proactively anticipate issues and develop solutions
- Clearly communicate solutions to team members both verbally and in written documentation
- Implement new digital technologies or development techniques that help to meet business objectives
What You Bring to the Table
- 1+ years of back-end development experience
- 1+ years experience with SQL (specially with Big Data)
- Familiarity with API development
- Understanding of HTTP and how clients interact with a web server
- Knowledge of JSON/XML
- Solid understanding of coding best practices
- Familiarity with source control
- Be independently driven and resourceful to deliver results with minimal direction
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit with a drive to contribute new ideas for future development
- Have the ability to handle multiple, competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Experience programming in Golang
- UNIX command line tools experience (sort, split, wc, uniq, grep, sed)
- Experience with column storage (AWS Redshift, Google BigQuery)
- Experience with EMR tools
- Experience with public record data
- Experience with NiFi
- English - Proficient level
Your Reward For Greatness
- Working from home
- One extra vacation week at the end of the year
- Wellness & fitness benefits
- English classes
- Private Insurance
- Great environment
- Flexible schedule
- Weekly meal delivery through UberEats
Why LTV Co.?
If you have ambitions to be a part of a high-growth, results-driven, industry-leading organization, LTV is the place to be. LTV builds exciting data products and then we market them with passion. We’re a fast-growing company in New York City that balances the culture of a startup with the stability of being an established, profitable company. We want to work with people that strive to be in the top .01% of their field. We understand that getting to the top takes hard work, constant improvement, and by making data-driven decisions. It’s a thrilling time to join the team, as we’re expanding our product offerings in exciting new ways, driving innovation through data, marketing, and web & app development.
We believe in diversity and hiring people from all backgrounds and walks of life. You must be energetic, inventive, a team player, and looking to help build and grow the company each and every day. You must have an inner desire to win and the idea of losing is a non-starter. If you are looking for a position that allows you to work with a group of smart and dedicated people who will support you but still provide the autonomy you need to execute your strategy, then you should probably apply as soon as you’re done reading this!
LTV was founded in New York by Josh Levy and Ross Cohen in 2007. At the time their mission was to provide easy and affordable access to public records. Something that in 2007, was only really accessible to corporations. Since then their mission has expanded to developing products and services that grant access to information and data across a number of verticals. In service of this mission, LTV has 7 consumer brands including BeenVerified, NumberGuru, PeopleLooker, NeighborWho, Ownerly, PeopleSmart, and Bumper.
Our mission is to develop a diverse portfolio of technologies, products, and services, that gives all people equal access to unbiased data and information. We believe that through this access people can empower and protect themselves in today’s ever-changing world, filled with fake news, deception, and a lack of transparency.
Powered by JazzHR
calendar_todayhace 2 días
location_onSan Jose, Costa Rica
work The Lifetime Value Co.