Warehouse & Inventory Supevisor (BB-7E6E9)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
We offeryou exciting career opportunities with an international reach to further expand your experience through our diversity-focused and award-winning talent development initiatives. We have a competitive compensation and benefits package for full-time employees. Our parental leave policy is recognized world-wide as one of the best in the industry and we continue to look for new ways to invest in our talent through ongoing personal and professional development initiatives. Lastly, as one of the cornerstones of our values, we strive to deliver the right environment for the right people while fostering a culture of fairness, mutual respect, responsibility, and care for our business and our customers.
At Maersk we value the diversity of our talent and will always strive to recruit the best person for the job – we value diversity in all its forms, including but not limited to gender, age, nationality, race, sexual orientation, disability or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams.
Show More Key responsibilities
• Keep inventory management systems (example IFS ERP) updated with minimum and maximum inventory levels.
• Carry out cycle counts in the Warehouse to guarantee efficient controls and correct standard procedures.
• Coordinate warehouse closings and shift changes with collaborators
• Generate requests in the inventory system to adjust inventory levels according to actual and forecast demand
• Responsible for the management of guarantees, returns and losses of parts for the procurement department and then for the supplier
• Verify correct use and warehouse space
• Coordinate the reception of the parts in the warehouse together with the logistics analyst
• Send orders to selected vendors for reference parts
• Maintain inventory costs in accordance with procedure manuals.
• Coordinate the Goods Receipt (GR) of parts in the inventory system for the inventory module
• Generate weekly, monthly and annual reports on the use of inventories according to the internal requirements of the company and the needs of the corresponding authorities in accordance with the corresponding customs regime
• Maintain communication with user departments to adjust Warehouse demand
• Maintain exceptional planning and inventory levels
• Manage security equipment, supplies, consignment inventory and others in the Warehouse
• Manage accounting closings with the Accounting department.
• Coordinate with the warehouse assistants who unload the physical inventory in the Inward Improvement regime, nationalized inventory and / or any other regime to which the company adheres
• Keep proper inventory control by maintaining monthly updates of said classification.
• Maintain a daily tool control with operating teams. Performing reception and dispatch of tools and ensuring that adequate control is carried out regarding the quantities, conditions of the tools for their due replacement, recovery and / or loss report
• Manage a good dynamic of controls, counts and visits of remote warehouses located in different parts of the country
• Coordinate with the Operations department the adequate consumption and inclusion of parts of machinery and equipment in the inventory
• Coordinate physical inventory counts when necessary with special focus on assets
• Manage any other project at the discretion of management
• Minimum 3 years of experience in Warehouse Management including different customs regimes as an example Active Improvement
• Good understanding of procurement principles and procedures
• Good understanding of accounting and inventory control principles
• Project orientation and planning
• Understanding of the marine industry and maintenance of industrial equipment is a plus
• Must have skill with ERP systems
• Bachelor or equivalent in Industrial Engineering or Business Administration
• Management of the English language, written and oral
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Analytical skills to summarize offer information and make comparisons
• Good planning and organization skills
• Orientation towards customer service
• Experience in personnel management
• High degree of ethical standards
calendar_todayhace 9 horas
work Maersk Group