AP Corp FinCom Analyst II (BB-9987C)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
Amazon Finance & Global Business Services (FGBS) plays a key role in the company’s mission to be Earth’s most customer-centric company. FGBS includes finance functions like Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A), Accounting, Tax, as well as other functions like Global Real Estate and Facilities (GREF), Investor Relations, and Benchmarking.
Corporate AP team handles payments to vendors for a large set of the categories of Amazon’s expenses. That includes corporate expenses, Employee Expense reports, and Amazon Web Services. The SJO operation is looking for a result driven, creative problem solver to join us as Accounts Payable – Finance Communications Analyst.
As an Accounts Payable – Finance Communications Analyst II you will be accountable for vendor impacting issues, such as escalations management, critical vendors handling, Amazon system and process troubleshooting with the suppliers, and root cause analysis along with other senior Analysts for all of the above, to ensure a smart, timely resolution.
The successful candidate will have experience as an Accounts Payable Analyst, allowing end to end AP process understanding in a high complexity company. Candidate should have a passion for research, process improvement, process mapping and client facing interactions, requiring the skills to transfer knowledge and guide with the highest levels of customer obsession. Knowledge of AP operations impact on general ledger (accounting), along with excellent analytical and critical thinking skills will be characteristics of the applicant.
Roles & Responsibilities
· Responsible for the functions assigned to you within Finance Communications, such as customer troubleshooting, critical vendor’s handing and urgent escalations management.
· Understanding and utilizing resources provided by internal systems, departments, policies, and procedures.
· Analyze key vendor trends with other team members to propose improvement plans.
· Address vendor related inquiries and concerns, received through several channels: tickets and emails, ensuring a timely, accurate and well drafted response, which meets the highest levels of controllership.
· Escalate customer impacting issues trends within the procure to pay functional area (including Amazon Systems issues).
· Collect and analyze quantitative and anecdotal data with the purpose of resolving root causes and improving AP processes.
· Conduct well rounded, data-driven escalations, supporting issue resolution through action plans proposal and follow ups.
· Educate vendors on Amazon AP process related tools.
· Provide insights for monthly metrics and provide analysis of the main root causes to be compiled on a weekly/monthly basis to report to business partners, finance teams and directors.
· Showcase the highest levels of controllership and ethics, while ensuring process and policies adherence, including (but not limited to) Amazon guidelines, applicable local legislations and vendor’s contracts.
· Focus on controllership, by escalating internal control improvement opportunities
· Technical Degree, Bachelor’s Degree in progress (1+ years) or Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business Management, Accounting or related fields.
· Experience in Accounts Payable of over 2+ years, with experience on vendor issue resolution.
· Proven experience conducting Data Analysis & Reporting.
· Past experience delivering process improvement independently.
· Track record of excellent communication skills – written/verbal, internal/external, verifiable through examples.
· Previous experience delivering on customer experience, with documented examples.
· Full professional proficiency in English, Spanish and Portuguese (C1+ level).
· Proven experience working broadly with Microsoft Tools.
· Proven experience working on fast paced environment, requiring you to exhibit sense of urgency.
· Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload
· Track record of work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations.
· Knowledge of accounting reconciliation.
· Knowledge of accounting flow for AP.
· Proficiency in Oracle Financials or other ERPs.
· Six Sigma methodologies certifications.
· Has demonstrated ability to work/lead as a team.
· Strong ability to take initiative and self-start when necessary.
· Proven ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions.
· Proven ability to work successfully in an ambiguous environment.
· Experience transitioning or establishing a new process.
calendar_todayhace 7 horas
location_onSan José, Costa Rica