Associate Production Manager (BB-D5DF3)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
The Associate Production Manager is the main responsible of the first tier of production management, from receiving individual tasks to traffic each item following a project plan and also managing a queue making sure every task is completed according to ETAs and prioritization.
The APrM most likely will assist an onshore or offshore PM in gathering data for metric presentation and first POC for team resources.
- Lead production staff meetings.
- Daily reporting of team’s metrics.
- Follow workflow for a production team.
- Manage different queues.
- Monitor accuracy and completeness of all assigned tasks
- Provide guidance and support to the team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, MIS,
- Business Administration or related field.
- 2+ years of experience working with Digital Marketing campaigns.
- Good English communication skills, both verbal and written (Level B2)
- Access to Prepaid Medical Plan provided by Prodigious
- Employee engagement activities and events
- Days of Work from Home
- Flexible Schedule
- Prodigious Academy
- Technical trainings, soft skills development, technical certifications, access to online libraries and e-learning platforms
- English language training by a professional language teacher
- Find your path Program
- You will have a coach that will support and help you grow
- Level up Program
- Attend conferences, trainings and more (in COL or other countries)
- Help others get better: conducting trainings and get rewarded for it
calendar_todayhace 9 horas
location_onSan Jose, Costa Rica