Software Engineer – Data analytics and engineering for Teams meetings (BB-65D56)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
Are you passionate about leveraging large volumes of data sets to draw deep insights decisions to improve product experience and troubleshooting problems? We are part of the Intelligent Conversation and Communications Cloud (IC3) that powers Microsoft’s first-party real-time conversation products, notably Teams and Skype with millions of users, by providing reliable and high-quality audio/video calls, meetings, and chat services that work every time, from anywhere, on any device. We are expanding the media data engineering team to create data analytic solutions to monitor and improve audio/video quality and reliability, as well as new media innovations.
· Work closely with media engineers to ensure reliable and trust-worthy data for critical business decisions.
· Design, develop, and maintain data pipelines, back-end, and front-end services for reporting, monitoring, analysis, and related functions.
· Ship high-quality, well-tested, secure, and maintainable code for data engineering solutions.
· Full-stack development to handle front-end UI and back-end services.
· Manage automated unit and integration test suites.
· Data analysis to root cause telemetry, pipeline, product regressions and to provide answers to business questions.
· Continuously improve the tech stack to maximize the data engineering efficiency.
· Assist/educate other developers to leverage data-driven development and decision making.
· Participate in on-call rotation and work occasional off-hours.
· BS/MS in Computer Science or a related technical field.
· 1+ years of professional experience related to big data analytics and engineering.
· Excellent skills in technical communication and teamwork.
· Solid problem solving and debugging skills.
· Familiar with basic concepts in statistics, big data analysis and related tools.
· Fast learner on new technologies and tools.
calendar_todayhace 20 horas
location_onSan Jose, Costa Rica