Accountant 2 (BB-6DDF1)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regarless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
The perks of being an Equifax employee?
● We offer excellent compensation packages with high-reaching market salaries, along with the works:
comprehensive healthcare packages, on site doctor, paramedics service 24/7, life insurance, gym facilities,
schedule flexibility, collaborative work spaces, work from home opportunities, free transportation and
parking, subsidized cafeteria, solidary association and organizational growth potential
What you’ll do:
● Book of Journal Entries in Oracle System
● Performance Bank Reconciliations
● Do General Ledgers Reconciliations
● Follow up of Intercompany Transactions
● Make Excel Reports
Qualifications: (3-5 bullet items highly recommended)
● Advanced Student of Bachelor in Accounting or Business Administration. Preferred with Technical Diploma
in Accounting or Business Administration.
● English B2
● Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
● Knowledge of Accounting Systems like Oracle, JDE and SAP.
● Experience of 2 years or more in Accounting
Extra points for any of the following:
● Knowledge of Cash Accounting
● Experience in Shared Services Centers
● Experience in full accounting cycle
Success attributes of an Equifax employee; does this describe you?
● Think and act differently
calendar_todayhace 2 días
info Full time
location_onHeredia, Costa Rica