Program Manager (BB-EF974)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo Bulk CR
Join Amazon's HR team and help make a difference for all Amazonians! The Screening Services team supports global screening programs and we are currently looking for a Program Manager to join our team and focus on developing and managing our Transportation programs.
We are looking for an exceptional inventor and problem solver who has a mind for business management and performance measurement, who can create and manage our global business performance mechanisms for background check screenings. The successful candidate will review current state disparate practices, develop globally-consistent health measures, and run quality improvement projects - eliminating defects and improving efficiency and costs.
The Transportation Screenings Program Manager is responsible for analysis of its program service levels, quality and vendor metrics and trends, monthly and quarterly business reviews. He/She will report on key drivers of our businesses, interacting with internal and external stakeholders, taking disparate data to make it actionable, analyzing existing metrics and data, forecasting to plan workflow capacity across geographies, driving special projects designed to maximize efficiency and increase production and quality.
The program manager should be able to read, write and analyze professional documents with proficiency in both oral and written communication. This position also requires the ability to write correspondence, reports and/or manuals and effectively present information to employees and management. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record of:
· Managing a service, business or product, with demonstrated improvements in results.
· Successful project delivery, particularly deploying global services and technologies at scale.
· Tracking and reporting on project or service health, including quality, cost, speed and project status. Must be able to dive deep into data.
· Demonstrating a bias for action and an ability to deal with great ambiguity.
· 5+ years of project management or business analyst experience
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to clearly articulate business problems and solutions to senior leaders.
· Leadership in issue resolution in a deadline driven environment.
· Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionality with HR business and technical teams.
· Established record of project delivery as lead analyst or project manager.
· Comfort/experience communicating and influencing across job levels with both internal and external partners.
· A passion for invention, experimentation, and learning.
calendar_todayhace 2 días
location_onCalle Blancos, Costa Rica