Java Developer (BB-DD364)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo Bulk CR
8+ years experience in developing software using anguages such as Java, Python, C++ or Ruby.
o Proficient in at least one static OO language (Java, Scala, C++)
o Proficient in shell scripting (sh, bash, csh, zsh)
o Proficient in at least one dynamic language (Python, Ruby, Perl)
o Proficient in at least one web application framework (Angular, Vue, React)
• Strong understanding of Linux/UNIX
• Experience with SOA applications and cloud-based services, preferably AWS
• Experience working with OpenStack, Rackspace, Docker, Kubernetes. Three to five years' experience in a Cloud Engineer role or related position.
• Advanced knowledge of distributed processing technology (Hadoop, Spark)
• Knowledge of web services, API, REST and RPC.
• Strong awareness of networking and internet protocols, including TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP and distributed networks.
• Database experience, including knowledge of SQL and NoSQL, and related data stores such as Postgres.
• Extensive experience with open-source technology, software development and system engineering.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills, and the ability to stay focused on completing tasks and meeting goals within a busy workspace.
• Interest in Cloud Engineering and its impact on greater business practices.
• Skilled at working in tandem with a team of engineers, or alone as required.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering; Master's degree a plus.
• Certification as an AWS Solutions Architect, Cloud Security Certification, and/or OpenStack Administrator Certification a plus. (Other cloud-related certification also a plus.)
calendar_todayhace 2 días
work Intertec International