Country Site Manager-Latin America WASS for Worldwide Aviation Support Services (BB-F62F5)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
***Contingent Upon Contract Award **** Single-point of contact and accountable to the AAR WASS Deputy Program Director - Operations for the Aviation Support Service Program to the U.S. Embassy Country Team and the DOS INL-A Customers in support of their aviation program requirements within the assigned country by FW and/or RW aircraft. The Site Manager provides all management and administrative functions necessary for the safe, efficient, effective operation of Aviation Support Services and Embassy Air Operations Program (as applicable) at the MOB, FOBs and other locations as directed by the AAR WASS PMO. Essential Duties and Responsibilities: - Exercises operational control of a fleet of fixed-wing and/or rotary-wing aircraft to support domestic and international air movements and aerial operations within the assigned country.
- Ensures operational requirements are safely accomplished in accordance with, U.S. FAA, U.S. Department of State and Host Nation established standards and operating procedures.
- Prepares customer briefings and serves as the in country subject matter expert.
- At contract start, manages the phase-in plan to replace the incumbent contractor, or stands up a new site with no prior incumbent of DOS aviation program. AAR WASS stand up to be with no degradation in safe operations.
- Responsible for the successful operations and acts as a primary contributor to the strategic direction of all activities and resources in an assigned country or area.
- In coordination with the other AAR WASS PMO and Functional leaders of the organization, will help to develop, manage, and represent all AAR programs in the assigned country, ensuring high levels of accountability and program success.
- Will be the primary face to the customer and handles all in-country discussions with the Contracting Officer Representative (COR) or representatives.
- Maintains overall responsibility for AAR WASS in-country operations (MOB and FOLs), support and administrative duties
- Responsible for daily communications with the US Embassy and Consulates
- Responsible for safe and efficient flight operations (Rotary Wing and/or Fixed Wing)
- Responsible for all maintenance operations supporting AAR WASS in-country operations
- Responsible for all logistics support to AAR WASS in-country operations
- Responsible for all required reporting.
- Responsible for the financial success of AAR WASS in-country operations
- Responsible for site security to the extent allowed by US Embassy/Host Nation negotiated terms
- Coordinates with AAR WASS PMO functional managers as required to ensure success of in-country operations
- Ensures that mission orders are consistent with and in support of contract obligations
- Confers with AAR WASS PMO administrative personnel, government regulatory agencies to propose revision and adoption of rules and procedures governing flight operation activities
- Maintains strong relationships with key customers and vendors
- Responsible for all other current and future program requirements (operations, maintenance, logistics, admin, finance, legal, reporting, etc.)
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organizations policies and applicable laws.
- Spanish Language and Reading Level 2 qualified (LATAM)
- Position requires a U.S. Security Clearance
- Perform other duties as assigned Job Requirements:
Education Required: BA/BS degree from a four-year college or university in a related field and/or combination of education and related experience. Skills and Experience Required: - Minimum of ten (10) years of experience in management and operations of a mixed rotary and fixed-wing aircraft fleet (with BA/BS degree) or fifteen (15) years experience (without degree) must have demonstrated working knowledge of aviation operations and knowledge of assigned country and their operational environments.
- Strong English speaking and written communication skill.
- Experience as a US military aviator
- Experience as a Pilot-in-Command in austere/hazardous environment CONUS and OCONUS; 2,000 hours total time as Pilot-in-Command.
- Experience flying with Night Vision Goggles (NVGs)
- Managed complex OCONUS flight activities RW and/or FW aircraft
- Mission qualified PIC in one of the assigned aircraft (RW or FW) at the highest flight activity level.
Salary Range: Neg-Neg Relocation: Travel:
calendar_todayhace 8 horas
location_onSan José, Costa Rica
work Worldwide Aviation Support Services