Senior Principal Software Engineer (BB-B629F)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better, and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, NXP is driving innovation in the automotive, industrial & IoT, mobile, and communication infrastructure markets. Built on more than 60 years of combined experience and expertise, the company has over 29,000 employees in more than 30 countries and posted revenue of $8.88 billion in 2019.
• Principal Software Engineer responsible for Design and debug Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and 15.4 firmware and low-level software for NXP's Wireless Connectivity SoCs.
• Wi-Fi and Bluetooth/15.4 SoC bring up.
• Write design specifications based on the systems requirement.
• Design standard-based and proprietary Wi-Fi and Bluetooth features
• Pre-silicon and post-silicon software development on Palladium or FPGA
• Work with the off-shore team in various locations for all aspects of the projects.
• Work with customers for both on-site and off-site support.
• Work with the application engineering team to resolve customer issues.
• Represent NXP in various Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Standard Body meetings and working groups like Wi-Fi Alliance and Bluetooth SIG
• Strong working knowledge of C language is a must
• 9-15 years of experience in embedded design area is a must
• 4+ year of hands-on experience in Bluetooth or Wi-Fi is required
• Engineering(Bachelor’s or master’s) degree in EC or CS is required
• Experience with RTOS like ThreadX is required
• Exposure to ARM processor architecture is required
• Strong debugging skills and knowledge of common debug equipment like Wi-Fi/BT Sniffer, oscilloscope/logic analyzer etc. is required
• Strong communication skills and the ability to work through technical issues with customers and the off-shore teams is required
• Experience with developing standard based Bluetooth/15.4 or Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax) firmware features is desired
• Experience with host interfaces like USB, UART, I2C, SDIO, PCM, GSPI is desired
• Cross platform development experience is desired
• Experience with SoC bring up is a plus
• Experience with wireless coexistence performance tuning and optimization is a plus
NXPis an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, NXP will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
calendar_todayhace 1 día
info Full time
location_onSan José, Costa Rica
work NXP Semiconductors