WEB DEVELOPMENT INTERNSHIP (BB-01BE0)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
· Meaningful hands on work experience in his/her related field of study
· Opportunity to observe and actively participate in several facets of a business environment
· Research about solutions for the project with assistance from a Senior Developer.
· Develop the project application (include but not limited to: tasks include but not limited to coding backend and/or front-end development, unit testing, quality assurance and debugging programs according to computer engineering specifications) with support and supervision of a Senior Developer.
· Work in a team environment, which involves collaboration, active participation in team meetings and tasks, and use of team-based methods and tools.
· Attend internal training.
· Perform other functions related to the position.
· Advance student of Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
· Experience developing web applications
· Knowledge of databases programming
· Knowledge in ASP.NET
· Desired but not required experience with agile methodologies and familiarity with good design patterns, mainly MVC.
· English level B1+
calendar_todayhace 2 días
work Bosch Group