Language Lead (BB-DDA98)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo Bulk CR
Descripción:The Language Lead works with internal and external clients to manage the timely flow of all localization project actions from initiation to delivery, ensuring that projects meet quality. Please see the LL Competency Grid for full details.
Engages through the project lifecycle and final delivery.
Analyzes source text, assesses any language-related issues before project start, puts together the linguistic portion of the translation packages, and maintains the linguistic assets of projects.
Takes care of the maintenance of glossaries, TMs, updates linguistic checks (LTB), and performs spot check on the files to check the compliance of the delivered translations.
May also perform translation, editing, proofreading and/or linguistic testing in their native language.
Compiles language quality data.
• Prompt written communication including, but not limited to email and documentation.
• Prompt verbal communication including, but not limited to, telephone conversations, and in-person discussions.
• Prompt notification to manager about any problems that affect his/her ability to accomplish planned goals.
• Ability to work effectively with remote teams.
• Communicates with Manager or Project Manager for status reports and issues in team.
• Communicates project priorities and provides detailed translation instructions and support documentation to translation resources.
• Performs small linguistic tasks such as translation, editing, proofreading, and linguistic testing, on an as-needed basis.
• Reviews source material & source project files to assess the linguistic requirements and terminology needs.
• Analyzes source project files and prepares instructions for external translation vendors.
• Maintains linguistic assets, such as glossary creation, update, upload, cleanup and conversion, and TM maintenance.
• Maintains glossaries, rules and checklists for the Quality Assurance checks (LTB -Linguistic Tool Box).
• Performs Quality Control steps: spot checks files after delivery to ensure that they comply with the project's instructions.
• Compiles language quality data.
• Has good organizational skills.
• Shows ability to analyze and prioritize workload.
• Shows ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines and in stressful situations.
• Has strong time management skills
• College Degree (Bachelor's degree or higher) in Linguistics, Translation, or a language-related domain.
• Professional experience in translation or related fields is desirable.
• Native fluency in a non-English language is required.
• Basic knowledge of Localization processes, Translation Memory tools, Terminology management processes, and computer-assisted translation software is desired.
• Excellent command of Microsoft Office applications.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work well with others in a multi-cultural and fast-paced environment
calendar_todayhace 1 día
location_onSan José, Costa Rica