Business Solutions Analyst (BB-616CF)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in
the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing
an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career
advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse
work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and
collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live
their financial best.
The Perks of being an Equifax Employee?
● We offer excellent compensation packages with market competitive pay, comprehensive healthcare packages, on site
doctor, paramedics service 24/7, life insurance, gym facilities, schedule flexibility, collaborative work spaces, work from
home opportunities, free transportation and parking, subsidized cafeteria, solidary association and organizational growth
What You’ll Do
● Customer facing Business Solutions Analyst to perform post-production support functions.
● The team will be responsible for the ongoing support of USIS applications in production.
● Interface directly with customers and Equifax technical, operations and business teams to resolve and complete customer
● Develop and maintain positive relationships with key customer contacts.
● Analyze, diagnose and solve customer issues independently leveraging other resources within Equifax when required.
● Address system incidents, informational requests and other support with a sense of urgency and due professional care.
● Perform outbound communication and notifications related to USIS applications.
● Transition customers from project teams to post-install support team.
● Provide prompt and courteous service to external customers, internal business and IT partners.
● Maintain and update request information within the request tracking/ticketing system.
● Implement customer support best practices.
● Maintain customer application run book.
● Mandatory weekly on-call support rotation. After hours support while on-call
4 year degree is strongly preferred
5 years client facing and post production experience
3-4 years of experience with Technical knowledge: Unix, Oracle, Java, XML, Middleware
3-4 years of experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
English Proficiency (B2-C1 level)
Extra Points for any of the Following
● Technical degree desirable (examples: IT, MIS, CS, etc..) vs. liberal arts, unless resource has a minor in a technical discipline
and/or solid experience and knowledge is demonstrated
● Degrees from technical institutions will be considered in conjunction with sufficient demonstrable experience
Success Attributes of an Equifax employee; does this describe you?
● Think and act differently
● Team Player, Adaptable, Proactive.
calendar_todayhace 8 horas
info Full time
location_onHeredia, Costa Rica