WEB DEVELOPMENT INTERN FOR ROBOTIC PROCESS AUTOMATION (BB-43371)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
The RPA Global intern serves as technical resource for process innovation, developing, enhancing, debugging, supporting and/or testing applications that support business units. Participate, on daily status scrum meeting, with operations teams, furthermore, join on daily on demand meetings to determine or clarify process requirements or steps.
· Design and develop digital workforce (BOTs) for various business units by leveraging RPA (Robotics Process Automation) tool
· Test the BOTs to ensure they perform as per business requirements
· Resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation
· Support and maintain existing applications
· Document program code and provide user documentation
· 0 - 1 years of experience related field
· Advance studies in computer science or equivalent
· Basic background in database development
· Excellent written and verbal communication, problem solving, interpersonal, and time management
· English Language – 70% (Oral and written).
· Good understanding of programming concepts and a programming background in any coding language
calendar_todayhace 17 horas