Test Automation Engineer (BB-8FD2A)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
The Test Automation Engineering Associate is a professional with a background in a technology field, such as Computer Science or Web Development, and is responsible for providing test automation services for multiple products and applications adhering to Accenture standards and policies.
• At least 1 year of experience working as QA tech or same experience in Software development.
• Basic knowledge in writing and executing automated test scripts.
• Basic knowledge in different functional testing
• Experience testing in different environments including web or mobile or responsive sites.
• Experience writing bugs and providing feedback to other team members.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
calendar_todayhace 2 días
location_onSan José, Costa Rica