Amazon Vision Operations Center Associate (BB-81C40)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
Amazon Vision Operations Center (AVOC), this is a team that remotely handles monitoring activities in the Fulfillment Centers globally. Our team is looking for skilled associates to work in a back-office environment with the ability to support machine learning technology and to help us achieve our objective to employ a human-as-sensor model and allow humans to perform those portions of a task that require higher order cognitive ability.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Watch image/video of an event, understand it thoroughly, and make best use of human judgement and available resources to resolve it
· Perform labeling/annotation tasks with accuracy, speed, and efficiency
· Understand performance metrics and process requirements to drive business results in live environment
· Able to systematically escalate problems or variance in the information to the relevant owners/ teams / managers, according to processes and standards.
· Analyze and detect exceptions.
· Meets predetermined and assigned productivity and quality standard targets.
· Understand and adhere to SOPs and other Amazon policies
· Constantly contribute to process improvements.
· Demonstrates willingness to support several projects at one time, and to accept re-prioritization as necessary
· Internet connection of at least 10 mbps at home is required.
This is not a virtual position. Due to the current situation caused by COVID-19, if selected for this role, all necessary equipment will be sent for you to work from home. However, once our company provides clearance, you will be required to continue working from our SJO16 building, located in the America Free Zone (AFZ), Cariari, Heredia.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
calendar_todayhace 12 horas
location_onSan José, Costa Rica