Post Silicon Validation Engineer (BB-AB2DA)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
Descripción:at Velodyne (View all jobs) San Jose
Velodyne Lidar provides smart, powerful lidar solutions for autonomy and driver assistance. Headquartered in San Jose, CA, Velodyne is known worldwide for its portfolio of breakthrough lidar sensor technologies. Our lidar technology has revolutionized perception and autonomy for automotive, new mobility, mapping, robotics, and security applications. We are seeking a Post Silicon Validation Engineer with experience in the assembly and test of complex opto-mechanical and electrical sub-systems.
The Post Silicon Validation Engineer with be responsible for the assembly and test of complex opto-mechanical and electrical sub-systems.
• Experience in test and characterization with high frequency analog, electrical and optical serial links.
• Experience in Silicon bring up and characterization.
• Knowledge of lasers and photo-detectors is desirable.
• Strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail, good communication skills (both written and verbal) and the ability to produce quality results in a timely fashion are also essential attributes.
• Experience with high frequency analog testing techniques.
• Experience with optical testing and test equipment a plus.
• Experience with FPGA/CPLD based system
• Proficiency with basic EE tools (scopes, signal generator, etc.)
• Experience in development of digital and analog interfaces for PC-based test systems. Test and measurement automation is mandatory. LabVIEW or Python or any other mechanism is acceptable.
Preferred Education and Experience Requirements:
• BS degree in electronics or Optics
• 5+ years of experience in bring-up, testing, debug and characterization.
Note to all recruitment agencies: Velodyne Lidar does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our career page or any Velodyne employees. Velodyne is not responsible for any fees related to any unsolicited resumes.
calendar_todayhace 19 horas
location_onSan José, Costa Rica
work Velodyne Lidar