SENIOR QUALITY ENGINEER - TRANSFER PROJECTS- (BB-F7B76)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
TE Connectivity’s Quality and Reliability Engineering Teams analyze the ability of product and production systems to comply with customer and contractual requirements through established reliability factors. They design, recommend revisions and install quality control systems, develop and document analytical methods for establishing reliability of products and their components and conduct analysis on relative reliability with regards to cost, structure, weight, maintainability, facility of production, and availability of materials and equipment. Out teams develop, implement and monitor company environmental safety programs and policies to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local environmental, health and safety regulations and recommend corrective actions if necessary. They are responsible for policies and practices to comply with applicable government regulations and industry requirements related to product environmental compliance, the implementation and management of technical and testing standards and specifications, quality control and reliability programs governing materials, product and processes, resulting in the optimization of material and labor, as well as failure analysis, root cause, corrective action and customer communication.
What your background should look like:
• Evaluate business objectives, identify opportunities for improvement, and apply scientific methods, statistics, and problem-solving techniques where appropriate to improve and maintain the effectiveness of the quality system.
• Plan and execute projects and team activities to facilitate changes in the quality system.
• Act as a lead auditor to assess compliance with corporate policies, site procedures, and other applicable regulatory requirements.
• Responsible for programming, planning, directing, communicating and reporting on the results of the corporate internal audit.
• Supporting external audits as needed, which may include, assisting with readiness activities, conducting mock audits, supporting main room and backroom activities, and preparing responses.
• Conduct on-site training (PIB, GMP, CAPA, Compliance, etc.)
• Maintains a sound understanding of the CAPA system and procedures, drives CAPA compliance, and provides CAPA oversight.
• Demonstrate computer skills with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio).
• Calculate and present KPI metrics in internal meetings as needed.
• Act as a trained Lead Auditor with experience in conducting quality system audits.
• Excellent english communication and interpersonal skills.
• Highly organized with great ability to prioritize tasks and work on initiative.
• Ability to evaluate the information collected from observation, experience, reasoning and / or communication. Demonstration of clarity, precision, independent judgment, and thoroughness.
CompetenciesValues: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
calendar_todayhace 6 días
location_onAlajuela, Costa Rica
work TE Connectivity