ServiceNow System Administrator - Indefinite (BB-82E86)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
Descripción:Descripción del empleo
The ServiceNow System Administrator works with the ServiceNow Practice Lead to ensure the our client ServiceNow platform provides the required functionality and performance to support the our client organization. This will include working on the latest version of ServiceNow, working on ITSM, ITOM and the Now Platform capabilities including the App Engine. The BAU tasks will include working on Incidents, Problems, Enhancements, populating the Knowledge Base and coordinating with ServiceNow support team. A ServiceNow System Administrator will help setting the learning path, coaching the more junior members of the team, and be a member of the escalation chain in the team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Configure, test and implement solutions on the ServiceNow Platform in a domain separated environment
• Create or Enhance ServiceNow Documentations
• Develop re-usable components on ServiceNow
• Participate in the design and configuration of ServiceNow costume apps.
• Participate in the 24/7 support of the platform
• Participate in the roll out of ServiceNow in the organization as per domain separated architecture
• Participate in the team efforts during the lifecycle of the ServiceNow implementations
• Report on the P1 incidents and participating in the maintenance of the team SLAs.
• Participate in the team’s stand up meetings
• Engage stakeholders from different business units • Coach the more junior team members
Experience in customer facing roles (4+ years of experience).
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Proven ability to be self-motivated and a self-starter.
Ability to work under minimal supervision.
Background in IT Service Management and IT Operations Management.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Fluent in English.
Strong customer service mind-set. Technical Skills:
• System Admin Certification is required.
• Minimum of 4 years ServiceNow experience.
• Mandatory knowledge of ServiceNow administration in a multi-domain environment; working experience is a plus.
• Mandatory ITSM and ITOM module experience.
• ITBM module experience is desired.
• Asset Management (Nuvolo) is desired.
• App Engine experience is desired.
• Certified Implementation Specialist is desired.
• 4+ years of work experience in a similar function
• ITIL foundation certification is required
• SDLC or DevOps management experience is a plus
• Advanced knowledge for MS Office applications.
• Experience in big organizations and international teams
• Excellent inter-personal and communication skills required.
calendar_todayhace 4 días
location_onHeredia, Costa Rica
work Infotree Service Inc