Principal Front-End Engineer (BB-EEA61)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
• Develop web applications that follow the latest web standards and conform with leading-edge front-end technologies
• Work closely with Creative, Business, Technology and QA teams to ensure the technology will be functional and meet performance targets on all web platforms (mobile, desktop)
• Own the development of web applications and ensure they follow the overall technical architecture and design established by the technical lead
• Implement user and business requirements which are composed of multiple development activities
• Maintain up-to-date and complete documentation on projects as dictated by the capabilities guidelines and best practices
• Debug or troubleshoot complex issues in existing web applications
• Provide proactive feedback on policies and procedures when an opportunity for improvement exists
- 6+ years experience
- HTML/CSS/ES6/SASS. Knowledge and experience with BEM is a huge asset (you will be expected to use this design pattern on the project).
- UI development experience and passion for ensuring creative designs are adhered to.
- Experience with GIT a must as well as items in Dojo Toolkit (Bitbucket, JIRA)
- Libraries: jQuery, Bootstrap, and Slick carousel.
- Experience in working in Agile model
- Accessibility: Should know how to use a screen reader such as VoiceOver (OSX) and NVDA (Windows).
- Access to Prepaid Medical Plan
- Employee engagement activities and events
- Days of Work from Home
- Flexible Schedule
- Prodigious Academy
- Technical trainings, soft skills development, technical certifications, access to online libraries and e-learning platforms
- Find your path Program
- You will have a coach that will support and help you grow
- Level up Program
All your information will be kept confidential.
calendar_todayhace 18 horas