Senior Manager (BB-3180F)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
This Senior Manager will report into a Global Tax Director and provide tax functional leadership to the Company's efforts in the emerging e-compliance areas (e.g., e-invoicing, e-reporting, e-assessment).
The Senior Manager will work with Amazon's Global Tax Policy Network to understand emerging trends and developing legislation, helping the Global E-Compliance Program and Tax Management plan for the delivery of specific initiatives and define emerging requirements and capabilities needed for Amazon to continue to comply with requirements in an on-time, customer obsessed, rapidly scalable, automated and audit-ready way.
The Senior Manager will work close with Global, Regional and Country Tax Managers as well as business partners in Accounting, Financial Services, Operations and Technology to deliver results.
- 10+ years cumulative experience in Tax, Accounting and/or Financial Services with in a multinational and / or professional organization; with at least five of those years including Indirect Tax Compliance experience.
- Degree qualified or demonstrable relevant experience.
- Accounting Degree with additional academic development in Taxation.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal, written and communication skills.
- Solid organizational and project management skills.
- Team player with good leadership skills who is confident in communicating with others and is able to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience in managing and developing staff.
- Experience in the retail or technology industry.
- Experience managing Regional and/or Global responsibilities.
calendar_todayhace 19 horas
location_onSan José, Costa Rica