Sr Associate, Global Work Auth, Eligibility to Work Spain (BB-EC9CA)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
The HRS SD organization handles the employee life cycle transactions, from Screening Services, Onboarding, Transfers, Pay Services, Exits, and HR4HR processes throughout multiple geographies.
The Sr Associate, Global Work Auth will provide ongoing support; act as a central point for resolution and management of the day-to-day transactions of several programs through diverse electronic platforms.
The Sr Associate, Global Work Auth supporting Spain will act as a subject matter expert in the administration of our processes. The ideal person will be organized, work effectively with internal and external contacts, have the ability to process large volumes of transactions, understand complex policies and apply them to employee situations, and understand workflow and forecasting to help each Associate be as impactful as possible when necessary, supporting their manager. The desired candidate will have exceptional communication and organizational skills, superior attention to detail and the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment. The Sr Associate, Global Work Auth must also possess strong analytical and critical thinking skills, along with the customer service focus that the world associates with and expects from Amazon.
· Act as a liaison and advocate for associates with the global teams.
· Understand forecasting and how it affects workflow and workloads.
· Help to balance workload and offer prioritization.
· Update and maintain existing SOPs with the global teams.
· Provide support to HR teams, train new HR members on tools, programs, and policies.
· Respond to questions from managers, HR and diverse stakeholders
· Maintain metrics, send out daily and weekly updates to the team.
· Assist with new projects as needs arise
· Continually strive to improve efficiency and effectiveness of existing systems and look for enhancements related to current systems and procedures based on KAIZEN and LEAN methodologies.
· Manage confidential and sensitive employee information and adhere to strict confidentiality standards
· Support manager with project handling and reporting tasks
Spanish Speaking, 1+ years of HR or 3+ years of Amazon experience · Bachelor’s Degree or advanced college education in a related field (Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology, Industrial Engineering or alike) · Exceptional communication. Fluent verbal and written English language skills · MS Office experience and ability to use MS Excel for reporting purposes · Exceptional Soft Skills
· Third language is a plus (Italian, French, Portuguese, etc.) · Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding payroll and employee issues. · Customer Service orientation with ability to serve multiple customers (managers, HRBPs, payroll). · Outstanding interpersonal skills: must display patience, humor and helpfulness at all times · Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines at the same time · Detail oriented and excellent organizational skills: accuracy is essential. · Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment, analytical and critical thinking skills. · Comfortable working with large amounts of data, developing metrics and reporting tools · Problem solver, able to troubleshoot issues independently or escalate when necessary-sense of accountability and sound personal judgment. · Ability to work in ambiguous spaces with little to no data.
calendar_todayhace 8 horas
location_onCalle Blancos, Costa Rica