Oracle DBA (BB-BCE84)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
Trax Group provides cloud-based solutions and services to automate and manage freight invoice auditing and payment processing for buyers and sellers of logistics services. The Trax platform enables companies to optimize supply chain performance through greater visibility into their logistics ecosystem and predictive analytics based on over 1 billion logistics transactions from all industries, modes and countries. Trax operates on a global scale with offices in the U.S., Latin America, Asia, and Europe.
Location: Costa Rica
● Installing and maintaining the Oracle database software, versions 11g, 19c, OCI (Oracle Cloud)
● Creating storage database structures with high-level security features.
● Altering storage structures to meet the evolving needs of the company.
● Setting up database user accounts.
● Use the Oracle tuning methodology.
● Use Oracle-supplied tools for monitoring and diagnosing SQL and instance tuning issues.
● Use database advisors to proactively correct performance problems.
● Identify problem SQL statements.
● Tune SQL performance problems
● Monitor instance performance by using Enterprise Manager.
● Tune instance components by primarily using instance parameters.
● Finding and debugging malfunctioning programs affecting the database integrity.
● Creating autonomous database backups.
● Regularly updating the database security protocols.
● Good professional experience administering Oracle Databases: Expertise on AWS RDSc: Expertise practical knowledge of AIX/LINUX, shell scripting: Oracle Multitenant CDB/PDB Oracle Performance tuning, OEM tools.
● Proven work experience as a Database Administrator.
● Familiarity with Oracle database design, coding, and documentation.
● Knowledge of database backup procedures, recovery systems, and SQL.
● Knowledge of programming languages and API.
● Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
● Ability to visualize algorithmic structures
calendar_todayhace 1 día