QA Automation Engineer (BB-A7987)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
Oceans Consulting is looking for talented individuals that are ready for the next step in their career, we offer a collaborative professional environment as full of rewarding experiencies as it is of challenges.
Candidates must LOVE helping people (clients and teammates), solving business problems, and pushing him or herself to slay the next beast of a project.
What benefits do you have?
- Work from home full time
- USA holidays (Paid)
- Plan, execute, and oversee inspection and testing of incoming and outgoing product to confirm quality conformance to specifications and quality deliverables
- Assist operations and local quality function in tracking, documenting, and reporting quality levels as well as CSR, environmental and health and safety goals/KPIs
- Analyze and investigate product complaints or reported quality issues to ensure closure in accordance with company guidelines and external regulatory requirements
- Develop or update company complaint and inspection procedures to ensure capture and investigation, as well as proper documentation of complaints
- Monitor risk-management procedures, and maintain and analyze problem logs to identify and report recurring issues to management and product development
- Provide training and support to quality assurance team on systems, policies, procedures, and core processes
Skills and Qualifications
- Advanced English level
- Bachelor’s degree Information Systems Engineer
- 5+ years experience in automated UI testing and manual testing
- Database testing will be extensive. We need someone with adequate SQL Server skills.
- Testing will focus on cloud technologies – app services, serverless functions, cloud storage, services queues/buses, SQL Server. Tools like Postman, Katalon, Rest-Assured, and JMeter.
- API and back-end testion on front-end side. Familiarity with cloud environments (preferably Azure, or AWS ).
- Robot Framework could be leveraged but is not the most useful of tools for what we are doing.
- Solid experience creating test automation frameworks using Selenium, Cypress or TestNG
- Expertise in designing, building and implementing automated testing solutions across the application multiple layers
- Experience creating test plans, results, plans of action.
- Experience with integration testing on middle-tier and data-tier layers
- API’s and Database experience
- Knowledge of quality assurance terminology, methods, and tools
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. qTest, Zephyr) and SQL
- Demonstrated knowledge of testing best practices, version control practices and defect management practice
- Experience with GitHub, Bitbucket and Jenkins.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
Nice to Have
- Mabl experience
Powered by JazzHR
calendar_todayhace 4 días
work OCEANS CODE EXPERTS