Credit Risk Analyst (BB-5D0A8)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
– Review and release orders from customers on credit hold.
– Investigate and analyze credit applications and follow-up on outstanding debts so that the organization is not exposed to unacceptable credit risk.
– Obtain information and credit references for people or institutions applying for credit and prepare credit reports so that applications can be accurately assessed.
– Authorize credit applications within established company guidelines and up to a pre-specified dollar amount.
– Identify and collect overdue accounts to minimize outstanding debts.
– Analyze and follow up on credit hold cases such as bankruptcies, foreclosures and past due accounts.
– Process Customer Master Data changes.
– Analyze extended payment terms requests.
This is an individual contributor role that requires the use of judgement in applying professional expertise and is expected to work independently with minimal supervision.
Roles typically require a university degree or an extensive amount of practical knowledge gained through experience. Job requires an understanding and application of procedures and concepts of own discipline.
The job requires the ability to make judgments based on practice and previous experience.
job description here.
calendar_todayhace 3 días
info Full time
location_onHeredia, Costa Rica