Programmer Analyst I/II (BB-932CF)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
The role of the programmer analyst is to assist in the drug development process and Clinical Data Management Programming.
* Degree in a mathematical, computing, life sciences, or related discipline
* Ability to maintain confidentiality of data and information during interactions with staff at all levels
* Knowledge in at least one clinical, e-clinical or safety database system OR Knowledge of basic SAS programming skills to perform transfers, external checks, listings and process external vendor data.
* Ability to follow documented processes to assist clinical coding
* Good oral and written communication, organizational skills. The ability to communicate effectively in English.
* Understanding of the principles of ICH GCP and regulatory requirements especially as they relate to data management activities.
* Basic programming is required. Any of these are preferred: C#, JS, Python, SQL, R or SAS.
calendar_todayhace 19 horas
location_onSan José, Costa Rica