Software Engineer (BB-0CA4A)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on the world of technology.
Cadence Design Systems is looking for a highly motivated software engineer to work as a member of the R&D staff on Cadence’s Genus Synthesis Solution product. Genus is a complete product that encompasses logic synthesis and physical design. The product breadth means we are looking for skilled and motivated candidates with backgrounds in logic synthesis, word-level synthesis, static timing analysis, computer architecture, verification, RTL compilation, placement, power analysis, routing, extraction, and optimization.
You will be part of a team responsible for creating the innovative technologies required for technology leadership in this space. Development responsibilities include designing, developing, troubleshooting, debugging and supporting the Genus software product.
This specific role will require synthesis and physical design domain knowledge on how each engine and what roles it plays in the synthesis and physical design flows, together with strong data exploration and data analysis skills to then find out the most critical optimization needs in the flow and create plan and/or high-level algorithms to solve it to meet critical customer needs.
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
• MS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering, PhD is preferred
• Strong analysis and problem solving skills
• Strong ability to learn quickly
• Good communication skill and data story telling are preferred as the development team is distributed
• Excellent programming and software engineering skills
• Excellent in C/C++
• Experience with UNIX and/or LINUX platforms is preferred
• Proficient in Tcl
• Prior experience with large software development projects is highly recommended
• Experience with Python is preferred
Most importantly, we are looking for hard working, innovative engineers who enjoy working with a great team in a high-performance culture.
We’re doing work that matters. Help us solve what others can’t.
calendar_todayhace 22 horas
location_onSan José, Costa Rica
work Cadence Design Systems, Inc.