Software Validation and Process Engineer (BB-B6528)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Applies standard skills developed through job-related training. Also, effectively executes the project’s stated objectives and applies defined validation methodology according to procedures.
You are responsible for
1. Assist project teams in creating validation documents including participating in developing application requirements and risk assessments.
2. Review requirements and design specifications for compliance to established validation processes and procedures, and for suitability as input for test protocols.
3. Create a traceability from requirement to test and identify the gaps in test coverage.
4. Support the project team during test execution to ensure compliance and assist in documenting deviations.
5. Act as independent observer during test execution to ensure GDP compliance and timely investigation and resolution of deviations; act as independent reviewer on test executions.
You are a part of
A leading health technology company with a multinational workforce of approximately 77,000 employees and globally present with sales and services in more than 100 countries worldwide.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
Bachelor’s degree or diploma in technical/scientific discipline.
3+ years of consistent experience in IT Software-Process Validation methodology in regulated medical device, pharmaceutical and healthcare industry.
Expertise in validation of enterprise wide quality IT systems using established
Computer System Validation (CSV) methodology such as GAMP 5 and FDA guidelines.
In return, we offer you
In order to develop your full potential, we will offer you the flexibility, encouragement and opportunities to keep you inspired and engaged. After all, working at Philips is more than a job. It is an experience full of amazing moments that will transform you in a lasting and positive way, since together we can improve the world.
**Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.**
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
calendar_todayhace 2 días
info Full time