Support Engineer - Windows Networking (BB-67320)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
Customer Experience & Success
• Do you want to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more?
• Do you want to work in an open and inclusive environment where diverse perspectives are celebrated?
• If you love talking to and learning from customers and are excited about working with brilliant technical minds, we want to talk to you.
In Customer Experience & Success, we are focused on how we can Empower, Help, and Advise Microsoft customers. We engage in solving complex problems for customers, we collaborate and knowledge share with each other, and we innovate on solutions to enable our customers to make the most of Microsoft products.
Our team is geographically distributed, we speak many languages and we come from a variety of cultural backgrounds. We are rapidly expanding, and we are looking for talented people with a passion for solving complex issues and an obsession for customer happiness.
Our culture is built around attributes that drive our every decision and our every action:
• Customer Obsession - we exist for and because of the customer. We need people who share that passion and drive to make our customers experiences easy, insightful and trusted.
• Growth Mindset - we value all perspectives and reward individuals that poke at the edges of what they know to be true. We are seeking people that think differently and are biased toward action to accomplish great things.
• Diverse & Inclusive - we enable people who bring a contemporary view to shape our internal teams and encourage all to feel included.
• One Microsoft - we collaborate and value the work of others, combining their learnings with our own to make a better outcome for our customers.
• Making a difference - we drive impact by looking for ways to continually improve our day to day responsibilities and the connections between our work and others.
Support Engineers (SE) serve as frontline technical resources for Microsoft customers and partners via phone, email or web. They deliver unique value by collaboratively and reactively solving customer problems, providing proactive support advice, contributing to product quality and enhancements and creating self-help assets to broadly reach more customers. You will be part of a team responsible for providing an outstanding technical support experience to our business customers. From problem identification to full resolution, you will own and manage the customer experience over the phone and Web. When needed, you will collaborate with others to engage subject matter experts, Engineering (Product Groups) or Management. Your day to day job will be about providing both technical expertise (either on your own or by involving your colleagues) and about being an excellent communicator and a service oriented professional. You will be given the opportunity to become a subject matter expert in one or more areas and receive guidance and mentorship from your colleagues.
• Scope a customer issue by collecting the relevant facts and investigate the problem by doing your own research and by involving other teams as needed.
• Consult and collaborate with your immediate peers or colleagues around the world and with management and engineering to resolve service issues.
• Act internally as a customer advocate.
• Empower customers to find information, self-solve when they decide to, and learn more about Microsoft products, services and support.
• Advise customers on how to gain additional value from their Microsoft products.
• Document your technical work and research to help your colleagues, improve the product, and improve the support experience.
• Maintain a proactive approach to customer happiness, identifying customer satisfaction concerns and managing customer expectations.
Windows System Administration/Configuration, including a good basic understanding of:
• File Storage
• User Accounts & Access Control
• Event Logs & Auditing
• Performance/Resource Monitor
• Networking (TCP/IP)
Experience in one or more of these areas desirable:
Automated installation of Windows
User Profile management
Windows Update management
Kerberos and delegation
Windows Shell configuration and management
Remote Desktop Services configuration and management
Printing configuration and management
Resilient Storage technology (clustering, storage spaces)
Server management tools
Hyper-V management and VM deployment
Application installation and management
Windows backup and VSS
Active Directory topology and management
Network Tracing and analysis
Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) deployment/management
Remote File Systems (SMB)
Group Policy management
Troubleshooting hangs and crashes in Windows
Network Virtualisation (Hyper-V, SDN)
Troubleshooting performance issues using PerfMon and other tools
English Language: fluent in reading, writing and speaking.
calendar_todayhace 2 días
location_onSan Jose, Costa Rica