Plant Manager (BB-5B8E6)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo Bulk CR
- Planning and coordinating the production processes and programs of the site/terminal, based on an efficient management of resources, optimization of the capacity and ensure quality standards in order to comply with production levels set out in planning and address of the company.
- Responsible for budget control of the site and proper management of resources, aiming to optimize operations and reduce costs per ton.
- Management and supervision of all areas of the plant, warehouse management (production, maintenance, inventory and quality control)
- Maintain inventory accuracy and good storage practices.
- Inform your staff in charge, strategies and objectives defined by the company.
- Maintain maximum utilization of resources to comply with the provisions of CRC.
- Lead and drive continuous improvement initiatives in the frame of LEAN, Yara Operations Standards and performance indicators.
- Liaise with Planning department in order to meet market demand on time and at lowest logistic costs.
- Guarantee smooth operations in ports and optimum day-to-day operations on site.
- Guarantee maintenance and good asset care procedures.
- Management and control of contractors and partners involved in site operations.
- Participate in Risk Assessment and Process Safety Evaluations.
- Ensure compliance with Ethics and HESQ policies on site operations; as well as, promote a Yara's value living culture.
- Ensure that any safety related incidents, accidents, environmental breaches or near-misses are reported immediately and that details are accurately recorded.
- Know and comply with the Policy, Safety Principles, guidelines and HESQ standards established by the company, based on the Safe by Choice philosophy, as well as the applicable legal requirements.
calendar_todayhace 1 día
location_onBarranca, Costa Rica