Trade Marketing Manager (BB-29EF1)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo Bulk CR
The Trade Marketing Manager develops the company’s Go-to-Market strategy and manages functions essential to implementing retail trade programs. The position also oversees the planning and implementation for new product/package introductions, new market launches and Quarterly/Trimester marketing programs. Additional responsibilities also include planning, reporting, budgeting, marketing process optimization, and retail program implementation. This role will support Latam Central.
Essential Job Functions:
- Execute customer marketing strategies and sales-related events for all company products based on Brand Marketing directives.
- Standardize and organize Retail Marketing - Build, manage and implement retail marketing programs (Trimester, Global Properties, local assets).
- Conduct detailed and timely program performance updates considering all relevant personnel in order to track, monitor and adjust efforts to produce desired outcomes in all key business segments.
- Lead and/or assist with execution of Retailer incentives/ Dealer Loader Program, sampling opportunities, general category, new product / initiative education, selling stories, events, etc
- Facilitate business case & planning strategies between commercial and marketing to NPD initiatives (line extensions, new product development, innovative packaging and sku assortment)
- Assist in development of annual business plans by identifying areas of opportunity, providing market insights and performance data metrics for Monster and Strategic Brands portfolios.
- Liaison with sales team for global and local marketing plans
- Work closely with International Marketing leadership team in identifying Key Performance Indicators (KPIs); Build, implement and track incentive programs for internal & external teams to ensure KPIs are achieved.
- Identify short and long-term sales strategies to be used throughout our geographies and most effective approach in navigating the KO network
- Track and monitor trade promotion spend and execution across countries
- Build marketing program scorecard to gauge impact of marketing programs and marketing spend.
- Provide real-time program analysis to ensure marketing dollars are being spent wisely and having impact on portfolio performance across markets.
- Collaborates with multiple country contacts consisting of Country Managers, Sales Leads, KAMs, MAT teams, Marketing Directors, Operations, Event, POS and other related personnel.
- Strategically communicate, develop and/or creatively adapt programs that originate from Brand Marketing, bottler, Retailer and HQ performance across markets.
- Other duties assigned
• Four year college degree from an accredited institution preferred.
• Fluent in Spanish and English.
• 3-5 years of sales and sales management experience.
• 3-5 years in sales and marketing business planning or revenue management leadership.
• 3-5 years’ experience successfully managing sales analytics.
• Very strong organizational and time management skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Excellent problem-solving skills; ability to resolve issues effectively and efficiently.
• Good presentation skills.
• Fluency in Microsoft Suite applications (Word, Project, Excel, Access and PowerPoint).
• Demonstrated analytical, project management and leadership skills.
• Demonstrated ability to deal effectively with all employees, including Executive Management, while conveying a positive service-oriented attitude.
• Demonstrated presentation and communication skills.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion in business relationships and exercise sound business judgment.
• Ability to travel up to 25%.
calendar_todayhace 1 día
location_onSan José, Costa Rica
work Monster Beverage Corporation