Senior Associate Project Manager L2 (BB-D395D)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
The SAPM will help create dynamic digital experiences and integrated campaigns, our project work may include experience design and development, digital and social media campaigns, digital partnership activations, promotions, eCommerce and CMS implementations.
As a Senior Associate Project Manager (SAPM) you will be responsible for multiple deliverables of the project management capability during the project execution, from receiving a queue of tasks to deliver as part of large engagements and also managing small or medium projects according to ETAs and prioritization.
To succeed, you will need to demonstrate grit and extreme ownership, are not afraid to share your ideas, maintain a deep desire to lean, meet problems head-on and view them as opportunities and exercise excellent communication skills.
You will be responsible to report project progress/status on a regular basis. Additionally:
- Manage small or medium projects, and/or collaborate in large engagements documentation or functions.
- Proficiency in reporting and communicating project progress/status/risk on a regular basis.
- Capable of leading meetings and activities of the project team.
- Capable of issuing project timelines, scoping, resource management.
- Monitor daily tasks and ensure the deliverables meet the expected timelines.
- Responsible of the effective and continual communication between the team and client ́s POC.
- Develop client-ready documents such as competitive analyses, SOWs, schedules, briefs and risk assessments.
- Understanding of risk management and communication of possible issues in a timely manner.
- Manage different queues.
- Monitor accuracy and completeness of all assigned tasks
- Provide guidance and support to the team.
- Advanced English (B2+)
- 2+ years of experience in Project Management or related area
- 1+ year of experience in technology and/or technical production is, preferably in Web related projects
- Capable of issuing project timelines, communicating key milestones and potential project issues
Capable of ensuring that tasks are delivered on time
Experience prioritizing queues based on deadlines given
Must be able to handle multiple tasks or projects following the given scopes
Capable of leading all project meetings and activities
- Knowledge of web fundamentals and methodologies
- Experience with budget, contracts and team distribution
- Working knowledge of enterprise tools is a plus (JIRA, MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Slack, Trello, Smartsheets)
- Access to Prepaid Medical Plan
- Employee engagement activities and events
- Days of Work from Home
- Flexible Schedule
- Prodigious Academy
- Technical trainings, soft skills development, technical certifications, access to online libraries and e-learning platforms
- Find your path Program
- You will have a coach that will support and help you grow
- Level up Program
All your information will be kept confidential.
calendar_todayhace 5 días