Full Stack NodeJS/ReactJS Senior Developer (BB-D5871)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo Bulk CR
We are Proximity, a Software Development Company. Our main operation is based in San Jose, Costa Rica, and we have a second delivery center in Lima, Peru. We focus on providing specialized outsourcing technology services to clients in the USA and Canada, looking for a long term, win-win relationships.
Proximity Costa Rica is looking for a Full Stack React/NodeJs Senior Developer to join us, working directly with a successful US company in the Marine Business industry.
As a Full Stack React/NodeJs Senior Developer, you will be working on the development of mobile and web based boat dealers and traders solutions in the marine business, with state-of-the-art technologies such as React, and NodeJS.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design classes, interfaces, data structures and algorithms that are efficient, modular, reusable, testable and maintainable and follow good software design practices.
- When developing software, ensure the relevant parts of the Software Requirements Specification and the Software Architecture are understood, raising questions to the Business and the Lead Developer as required.
- Take responsibility for the quality of all written code, ensuring that it is clear, concise, well structured, efficient and well documented with code comments.
- Implement, maintain and run unit tests to check the correctness of your code.
- Contribute to the User Stories development process, assist with acceptance criteria definition and ask clarifying questions.
- Report to a Proximity Customer Success Manager for day to day activities. Including: meetings, permissions, vacations, one on one session, performance checkpoints
- Report to a Client Project Manager for day to day meetings and project tasks.
- Participate in team ceremonies under SCRUM methodologies.
Qualifications and Skills
- At least 3+ years of experience of software development with NodeJS
- At least 2+ years of experience of software development with ReactJS
- At least 2+ years of experience of software development with Java
- Excellent understanding of software development cycle
- Management of operating systems and networks
- Management of version control systems
- Management of tools for project planning such as Jira, Trello
- Unit Testing
- Agile Mindset
- Ability to read, write, understand, and speak English at B2 level or higher
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills, not only as an individual but also as part of a team.
- Committed to the company core values and the project
- Responsible, with a high sense of urgency
- Self Management
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of relational databases specially SQL and SQL injection
- Experience with Elastic Search
- Experience in AWS deployment, services, and tools.
Benefits we offer:
- Company doctor
- Medical Expenses Insurance
- Work from home
- Flexible Schedules
- Amazing people oriented organizational culture
- Challenging projects using the latest technologies with clients from the US and Canada
- Technical & Soft Skills Internal Training
- Online Courses from Udemy and Pluralsight
- Indoor parking
- Asociación Solidarista
Powered by JazzHR
calendar_todayhace 1 día