Support Engineering Manager (BB-7FDF5)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
Customer Experience & Success
• Do you want to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more?
• Do you want to work in an open and inclusive environment where diverse perspectives are celebrated?
• If you love talking to and learning from customers and are excited about working with brilliant technical minds, we want to talk to you.
In Customer Experience & Success, we are focused on how we can Empower, Help, and Advise Microsoft customers. We engage in solving complex problems for customers, we collaborate and knowledge share with each other, and we innovate on solutions to enable our customers to make the most of Microsoft products.
Our team is geographically distributed, we speak many languages and we come from a variety of cultural backgrounds. We are rapidly expanding, and we are looking for talented people with a passion for solving complex issues and an obsession for customer happiness.
Our culture is built around attributes that drive our every decision and our every action:
• Customer Obsession - we exist for and because of the customer. We need people who share that passion and drive to make our customers experiences easy, insightful and trusted.
• Growth Mindset - we value all perspectives and reward individuals that poke at the edges of what they know to be true. We are seeking people that think differently and are biased toward action to accomplish great things.
• Diverse & Inclusive - we enable people who bring a contemporary view to shape our internal teams and encourage all to feel included.
• One Microsoft - we collaborate and value the work of others, combining their learnings with our own to make a better outcome for our customers.
• Making a difference - we drive impact by looking for ways to continually improve our day to day responsibilities and the connections between our work and others.
We are looking for an intellectually curious, customer-obsessed Support Engineering Manager, who has a demonstrated track record in building teams through effective and strong leadership and has empowered people to help customers succeed. As a Support Engineering Manager (SEM), you will focus on building and leading a high performing team. You will be responsible for ensuring our teams provide a positive support experience, which includes being responsive to our customers and effectively partnering with stakeholders on the most critical problems for Microsoft customers. You will represent Microsoft to our customers and will work directly with our most relevant internal groups to drive change that enhances the customer experience. You will act as the voice of the customer to internal audiences such as the Microsoft Engineering Group, leveraging the culture of customer obsession at Microsoft to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more.
• Manage Local Language support engineers to provide the best possible customer experience with excellent language skills and cultural sensitivity
• Drive rapid skill development and engineer training leveraging Global English volume to expose engineers to complex casework while local customers ramp up.
• Global/Host team structure speeds rollout and allows global consistency of delivery
• Consistent global experience for key multi-national customers
• Leverage English Previews to develop experience with new Azure products/Technologies
The opportunity for you is to be part of the evolution of Azure and cloud support services, to be constantly challenged as the Platform expands to provide broader capabilities to customers, support customers using a service rather than on-premise Microsoft products, and to work in collaboration with multiple Microsoft teams (Operations, STB BGs and PGs, commerce platform engineering team, etc.)
The Windows Azure Support Manager (SM) is responsible for the Subscription Management support for Microsoft Azure. This team engages directly with customers to resolve or rapidly escalate technical issues related to the billing and subscription management platform for Windows Azure™. The team has deep technical skills in the Azure Commerce, Billing and Subscription Management platform with the goal of resolving most customer issues at first point of contact. The team will be composed of support and escalation engineers, FTEs and vendors.
The Azure SM SM is responsible for building, organizing, and managing a global team including staffing, defining roles & responsibilities, workflow and processes, career development, and people management in general. The SM is expected to provide the following:
• proactive response to potential problems and opportunities
• strong business acumen and the ability to think and act strategically
• polish and presence to effectively interact with Microsoft executives and teams including the Azure Business Group, Product Group, and Customer Services & Support
• thought leadership regarding the technology and technical support including organizational structure, readiness, and supportability
• Influence of escalation partners regarding cross-team workflow, process, and boundaries
Specific measurements will be determined, but will include delivering against customer satisfaction targets, time to resolution or escalation targets; staffing targets; maintaining team readiness; employee satisfaction targets, and, in general participating in the creation of future Microsoft support capabilities for the cloud..
• At least 5 years of Technical Support experience including management experience of engineers in a customer and technical support environment
• Management – monitor and enhance the performance of a team of Support Engineers in the areas of productivity and customer satisfaction in the resolution of Azure customer issues.
• Leadership - handle challenging and politically sensitive customer situations
• Strong communications skills – must be fluent in both spoken and written English skills
• Effective, polished interaction with customer to gather information quickly and inspire confidence
• Logical and critical thinking
• Coaching and mentoring
• Passion for technology and customer support
• Understanding of cloud vs. on premise computing. Familiarity with fundamentals of cloud computing.
• Technical aptitude sufficient to understand the Azure Platform and architecture
• Understand commerce and billing platforms scenarios
• Occasional international travel
• degree in Computer Science, MIS, business, or equivalent experience
English Language: fluent in reading, writing and speaking.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and / or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire / transfer and every two years thereafter.
calendar_todayhace 18 horas
location_onSan Jose, Costa Rica