Ruby On Rails Developer (BB-87969)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
We are Proximity, a Software Development Company. Our main operation is based on San Jose, Costa Rica, and we have a second delivery center in Lima, Peru. We focus on providing specialized outsourcing technology services to clients in the USA and Canada.
Proximity Costa Rica is looking to hire a talented and passionate mid to senior level Ruby on Rails software developer who is capable and interested in working developing web applications for the Retail Sales Points solutions in the Hotels industry in the US.
In this role you’ll be expected to write code, communicate with your fellow team members, raise concerns, and be a team player. You’ll typically work with other developers, designers, a product manager, and QA. Your focus technology-wise will be developing web applications using primarily Ruby on Rails and React JS technologies.
Our team practices SCRUM, so you’ll join standups daily and sprint planning once a week. You’ll be provided with stories to work through and will collaborate architecture wise with senior developers on our team.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Be excited about collaboration with your fellow developers, designers, and product managers.
- Design classes, interfaces, data structures and algorithms that are efficient, modular, reusable, testable and maintainable and follow good software design practices.
- Write web applications using Ruby on Rails and React JS.
- Take responsibility for the quality of all written code, ensuring that it is clear, concise, well structured, efficient and well documented.
- Contribute to the User Stories development process, assist with acceptance criteria definition and ask clarifying questions.
Qualifications and Skills:
- At least 6+ years of experience with knowledge of software development in:
- Ruby On Rails
- Java Script
- REST API
- Heroku Cloud Platform
- PostgreSQL Database development
- Previous experience supporting Ruby on Rails application
- Strong development skills in any language
- Strong problem solving, debugging, and troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge developing third party HTTP and Jason APIs integrations
- Some experience and knowledge/desire to learn more on cloud infrastructure platforms like Heroku
- Experience with agile software development frameworks, such as Scrum.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken.
Some Benefits we offer:
- Medical Insurance (Costa Rica) / EPS (Peru)
- Work from home
- Flexible Schedules
- Snacks, fruit and beverages, all free!
- Amazing organizational culture
- Challenging projects using the latest technologies with clients from the US and Canada
- Technology and Soft Skills Internal Training
- Online Courses from Udemy and Pluralsight
- Game Room, Ping-Pong table, football table
Powered by JazzHR
calendar_todayhace 4 días