Artificial Intelligence Senior Developer (BB-93D71)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo Bulk CR
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities
- Translating high-level concepts into concrete technical designs
- Leading and developing AI based solutions from concept through implementation
- Hands on development of multiple AI based technologies, including Machine Learning and Cognitive Services
- Designing and implementing architectures for the automation technology stack
- Working with other developers from other teams to apply AI on other systems
- Thought leadership on bringing new technologies into the organization to solve problems
- Proactively identify and address technical strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats across the automation landscape
- Hands on ability to quickly lead, design and build POCs
- Strategy for managing the changes to the architecture (new business needs, technology changes, etc.)
- Maintain architectural documentation in accordance with the team standards
- Explain architecture standards and recommendation to business partners and drive alignment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field is required.
Related Work Experience:
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience in software engineering / computer science.
- Solid experience as developer with AI technologies.
- Proven track record at managing multiple projects in fast paced cross-functional team environment.
- 1+ years experience of Machine Learning, techniques, algorithms, natural language processing
- Working knowledge of chatbots
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services
- 3+ years of development experience (.NET, Python are ideal)
- Certifications in multiple cloud platforms is ideal
- Experience supporting continued maintenance of an application, designing and implementing change requests and new features as requested by the business.
- 2+ years of experience working in an Agile Scrum / DevOps development methodology.
- Experience working in a multinational, distributed team, with in-house and external delivery resources.
- Practical experience with as many of the following as possible:
- Solution Architecture and Exposure to Enterprise Architecture
- Technology Focused
- Strategic Thinking
- Design Thinking
- Agile Delivery
- Problem solving
- Presentation skills: Ability to communicate technical topics to business audience.
- Be able to collaborate across all levels of the organization
- Team player who can lead a discussion to defined outcomes
- Effective Communication
- Negotiation - Empathy and ability to listen and understand other’s points of view
- Pursuing Innovation - implementation of strategies and platforms.
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.
calendar_todayhace 1 día
location_onSan Jose, Costa Rica
work Coca Cola