SR MANAGER FINANCE RGM - CENTRAL (BB-A48CD)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo Bulk CR
We’re accelerating our momentum as the fastest growing large consumer goods company in Latin America. People are our focus when we’re collaborating with our diverse network of locally connected bottling partners, and when we’re returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
Focus, Scope, & Impact:
- Plays a critical role in leading the expansion of Revenue Growth Management as a core pillar for the future development of the LATAM Operating Unit through an appropriate balance of locally developed and global best practice commercial capabilities, tools and processes.
- Design, develop and implement the by Bottler/Country/Channel/Customer RGM strategy including overall Pricing Strategy, NARTD Category and Brand Pricing Strategy, Rules of Engagement Parameters, Segmented Pricing and Execution Strategy and OBPPC architectures.
- Leads systematic mapping of revenue growth opportunities across geographies, consumer/shopper clusters, occasions/shopping trips, channels/customers. Develops new and actionable segmentation possibilities & uncovers levers to drive sustainable revenue growth across the System, helping prioritize them factoring strategic, financial, and executional considerations.
- Impact across Central Zone. All countries, all channels and customers within the Zone in which this position is assigned
Key Success parameters
- 10+ years of relevant experience in RGM and/or Financial planning scenarios for portfolio management.
- Proven record of delivering results and leadership in complex matrix organizations; able to work with multiple functions including Marketing, Customers, Operations, Commercial Planning and Finance in both the Company and Bottler
- Consumer and/or Shopper Marketing, Category Management, Commercial Finance, or Trade Marketing, Commercial Planning experience.
- Bottler experience advantageous.
- Drives processes to assess environmental-consumer-shopper-retailer data, trends and insight to map revenue growth opportunities from occasions, categories and purchase location and develop transformational Pricing and OBPPC solutions in all Bottlers in Central Franchise Unit.
- Develops detailed Opportunity Maps and appropriate pricing segmentation strategies that allow the system to capture additional revenues, both absolute and per unit case.
- Defines and develops processes and frameworks to drive continuous performance improvement based on common RGM system metrics, developing and monitoring execution, capabilities and business scorecards that will provide means to benchmark execution across different markets, creating tension between current state of capabilities and needed state going forward.
- Leads RGM routines with Commercial Areas and participates in routine extension to Bottlers to share performance and opportunities in a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Leads the development and implementation of methodologies and tools for joint KO/Bottler assessments to identify gaps and develop action plans, facilitating those assessments in conjunction with Operations Managers, as well as supporting the local implementations with Bottlers in a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Supports Business Specific projects lead by Operations (i.e. SSDs, Single Serve, and New Bevs) & Marketing Teams in the enhancement / definition of OBPPC architectures.
- Coordinates RGM Bottler Capability assessment and support CCRM strategies to expand segmentation capabilities across all bottlers in the region.
Key Knowledge Requirements
MASTERY OF (REQUIRED)
Systemic Understanding & Knowledge of The Coca-Cola System / Market, and porfolio.
Financial sensitivity of business economics and pricing impact
KO System value chain processes: Logistics, Distribution, Sales, Point of Sale Execution, Pricing, Package Development, Consumer Behavior, Customer Economics, Channel Characteristics and Operation
Strong ability to Analyze, Synthesize and to Relate trends, behaviors and a wide range of data and variables
Ability to analyze situations from different perspectives, assessing impact on each part of the chain. Able to gather data from multiple sources, analyze it, and portray its strategic implications
BROAD EXPERTISE IN (GOOD TO HAVE)
Fluent in English, Spanish and Portuguese
Ability of being structured under an unstructured environment, and to administrate complexity
Able to build Relationships & network with Bottlers and within the Company
Disposition to adapt/interact with people from different cultures and/or mindsets, given the direct scope of the position and the interaction with other geographies
Holistic influence and partnership through a Wiw-Win approach while providing a strong system pov to market decisions faster
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.
calendar_todayhace 2 días
location_onSan Jose, Costa Rica
work Coca Cola