RR Senior Accountant (BB-6B1CA)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
Job OverviewTE Connectivity's Accounting Teams develop, implement and/or maintain one or more accounting systems: Journal entries, General Ledger, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payable, Revenue Reconciliation, Cash Flows, etc. in accordance with GAAP policies and procedures. They also design operational procedures and processes that meet audit standards and improve efficiency.
What your background should look like:
R2R Senior Accountant
This position will report to the R2R Process Delivery Supervisor and act as a senior member of the R2R team focused on Financial Reporting, General Accounting, Treasury related processes, Intercompany Accounting, Month End Close processes, Fixed Assets. The candidate will act as deputy to the team lead during busy periods. Key responsibilities include:
• Be a Subject Matter Expert for R2R related topics, develop skills & knowledge of other junior R2R analysts
• Support migration of R2R processes from countries in scope.
• Prepare R2R related process documentation (process maps and work instructions)
• Act as senior team member, developing skills & knowledge of other analysts
• Perform general ledger accounting including accounts reconciliations, journal entries, fixed assets processes, cash management activities, reporting and any other accounting and finance related activity under the FSC scope.
• Complete required close activities including journal entry postings, inventory reconciliation and related reserves, process allocations.
• Complete in-scope period end close activities according to the established calendar.
• Produce financial reporting package including monthly, quarterly and annual reports required by the region
• Developing and maintaining working familiarity with applicable laws, regulations and interpretations governing financial statements and disclosures, including US GAAP and Local Accounting regulations.
• Ensure the accuracy and completeness of financial reports generated through ERP systems
• Liaising with auditors and tax advisors and coordinating the supply of information and responses to queries.
• Identify and contribute to continuous improvement initiatives within the R2R function, ensuring that improvements are incorporated in the work routine.
• Ensure robust compliance environment with applicable policies, procedures and processes
• Ensure strong working knowledge of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level agreements (SLAs), providing inputs to continuously improve performance benchmarks.
• Generate data bases with daily executions to support the performance indicators.
• Build strong relationship with key stakeholders
• 3+ years of experience in a financial shared service center supporting multiple countries business units
• Diversified Industrial Products/Manufacturing industry experience preferred
• Prior experience in R2R functions in a shared services environment
• Ability to work in culturally diverse teams with many levels of personnel
• Undergraduate degree in Finance / Accounting
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Proficiency in English
• Strong accounting background
• Excellent analytical skills. Ability to identify and resolve problems
• Strong communication skills
CompetenciesValues: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $12 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at and on, , and. What TE Connectivity offers: We offer competitive rewards & compensation. Our commitment to our employees includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our employees. Competitive Salary Package Performance-Based Bonus Plan Asociacion Solidarista Medical Insurance Dental Plan Life Insurance Additional vacation days Days off Transportation – San Jose – Trejos Montealegre -vicersa
calendar_todayhace 9 horas
location_onEscazu, Costa Rica
work TE Connectivity