Business Intelligence Analyst (BB-1D459)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
What you need to know about the job
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Our new innovative IT services organization is HPE Pointnext. We have the expertise to advise, integrate, and accelerate our customers’ outcomes from their digital transformation.
Data gathering, analysis and reporting for the GSD SC global team. Interacts with cross-functional teams to ensure the reports are sent as per the timelines. Key metric for this role is reporting and analytical exposure. Success is determined based on accuracy, on time rate , productivity as well as stakeholders’ feedback
• Generation of operational analysis reports to reflect service activities, cost and comparison trends, in support of Cost Reduction efforts in GSD SC
• Document for report standard producing procedure
• Delivery of reporting enhancements
• Data Analytics base on regular reporting, deliver first level observation summary and recommendation to report user
• Project Support – deliver results as per requirements and timelines
• Bachelor in Science/Business Administration (Operations/Supply Chain/Information Systems/Computer Science)
• Strong English communication skills through: email, phone or face to face
• Good logical thinking, sensitive with data
• An operational thought process and the ability to “get things done” with an ability to think laterally and challenge norms
• Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams and drive results
• Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Applications and databases (Excel Pivots, Word, PowerPoint, Access, etc)
On this role you would be dealing with Data gathering, analysis and reporting for the Supply Chain global team, you would interact with cross-functional teams to ensure the reports are sent as per the timelines. Key metric for this role is reporting and analytical exposure. Success is determined based on accuracy, on time rate , productivity as well as stakeholders’ feedback
How you'll make your mark:
Generate operational analysis reports to reflect service activities, cost and comparison trends, in support of Cost Reduction efforts in Supply Chain
Document for report standard producing procedure
Analyze data based on regular reporting, execute regular or ad-hoc analysis to support business monitoring and decision making process.
Develop a good understanding of the end-to-end business & systems.
Propose and implement solutions within data reports in a timely manner.
Support various projects and deliver results as per requirements and timelines
You have a Bachelor in Science/Business Administration (Operations/Supply Chain/Information Systems/Computer Science)
You possess strong logical thinking skills,
You are Curious about data technology, tools and methodologies.
You are Goal oriented and task-driven by nature
You speak English fluently, both written and spoken
It would be an advantage, if you are skilled in one of the following technologies: SQL, Power BI, R
What we can offer you:
At HPE, we deliver equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance and constantly evolving career growth as well as competitive benefits, salary and shared values and purpose.
HPE is an equal opportunity employer – minority, female, veterans, individuals with disabilities, LGBTQIA+ and affirmative action. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status
calendar_todayhace 4 días
info Full time
location_onHeredia, Costa Rica
work Silicon Graphics International Corp.