Pipeline Lead Logistics CX Agent Costa Rica (BB-8B2D3)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
We offeryou exciting career opportunities with an international reach to further expand your experience through our diversity-focused and award-winning talent development initiatives. We have a competitive compensation and benefits package for full-time employees. Our parental leave policy is recognized world-wide as one of the best in the industry and we continue to look for new ways to invest in our talent through ongoing personal and professional development initiatives. Lastly, as one of the cornerstones of our values, we strive to deliver the right environment for the right people while fostering a culture of fairness, mutual respect, responsibility, and care for our business and our customers.
At Maersk we value the diversity of our talent and will always strive to recruit the best person for the job – we value diversity in all its forms, including but not limited to gender, age, nationality, race, sexual orientation, disability or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams.
Show More Key responsibilities
• Professional and efficient coordination of the assigned SCM account (s).
• Ensure KPI’s, clients’ SOP/IOP/SLA and company’s procedures compliance, focusing always on a high customer service level.
• Accomplish and monitor the time frame given by SCM clients at each shipment stage.
• Maintain good relationship with External/Internal Customers and suppliers, living our company values.
• Support Lead Logistics Team on the operational procedures’ review as well as new accounts, procedures and systems implementations.
• Weekly report Lead Logistics CX manager through the MOS presentation about account’s performance.
• Continuously strive to improve data quality, service levels and productivity.
• Support on the identification of new business opportunities of the assigned accounts.
• Operational tasks and responsibilities
• To monitor all open PO’s as per client’s SOP/IOP/SLA specifications.
• To report any deviation to the operation as mapped in client’s SOP/IOP/SLA. In case of export operation, to check every booking sent by vendors and report discrepancies to client via e-mail or C&E tool.
• To work closely with the origin offices to ensure client’s SOP/IOP/SLA are followed including Data Quality.
• To properly process all bookings: booked with the nominated carrier, confirm bookings during the next 24 hours after discrepancies have been resolved (if any).
• To send shipping instructions to carrier on time as per the client’s SOP/IOP/SLA, taking care of the information is being sent.
• To check destination countries’ regulations before shipments departure in order to avoid any penalty.
• To perform any transmission needed (e.g. ASN, ISF, 315 message), send it on time and follow up the correctly reception.
• To update all the shipments details in MODS as per client’s SOP when every event takes place in order to give end-to end visibility or send the information to the GSC for MODS updates and follow those are performed.
• To keep customers dully, on time and correctly informed about shipment status throughout the whole process.
• To properly use Connective Task Management (CTM)
• Tool to ensure shipments are being attended properly.
• To use Communication Cost Tool (CCT) to invoice cargoes on time avoiding Data Quality issues
• At least 2 years in operations or customer services roles in International Transportation, Logistics, or Freight Forwarding
• Knowledge of the freight forwarding business
• Bachelor’s Degree in International commerce, Administration, Economy, Engineering Careers or related areas
• Good level of written and spoken English (80-90%)
• Planning and execution capabilities
• Good Computer Skills
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Positive, proactive and persistent
• Responsible and organized
• High Sense of urgency
• Focus on details
• Good communication skills
• Fast learner
• Ability to work under pressure keeping quality focus
• Excellent Stakeholder management and communication-skills
calendar_todayhace 2 días
work Maersk Group