Software Developer (BB-C637D)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
Infutor Data Solutions is the expert in Consumer Identity Management and Identity Resolution, offering award-winning solutions to a variety of brands and martech firms. These world-class data solutions enable businesses to most accurately identify key consumer information, powering them to make critical, strategic business decisions. We do this through access to the most comprehensive and accurate data, provided through powerful and flexible technology, giving businesses extensive insight into the core of their business. Infutor's data solutions drive essential business functions in identity verification, fraud and risk, marketing, analytics, multi-media, and compliance applications.
Our company of rapidly-growing data, technology and analytics leaders is looking for a Technical Product Owner to join our team that has recently been recognized as:
- Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in the US
- AdWeek Top 20 Fastest Growing Solution Providers
- Martech Breakthrough Award Winner for Best Contact Database Solution
Infutor’s headquarters are located in Oakbrook Terrace, IL. with offices in Fort Myers, FL, and San Rafael de Escazú, Costa Rica.
As a Developer, you will work in our growing technology team. A software developer at Infutor researches, analyze requirements, plans, designs, codes, tests and deploys the applications he/she works on. Once the system is in production, he/she is responsible of giving support by debugging and maintaining the system. For this reason, this position needs to be multi-disciplinary, not a specialist, and also needs to have knowledge on a variety of technologies that will allow him/her to provide technical excellence required.
Responsibilities and Duties
As a Developer, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Perform: analysis, design, coding and testing for all software assignments.
- Write documentation on internal code, architecture, and design
- Write Unit Tests (before writing the code)
- Code always using best practices and standards for ensuring technical excellence.
- Only deliver fully working software.
- Provide support on production issues.
- Close report of the project advance.
- Technical coaching.
At Infutor, developers work in an Agile environment, so one needs to fully understand and follow the principles stated in the Agile Manifesto (http://agilemanifesto.org/principles.html). Depending on the project, he/she may work in self-organized teams or by themselves; in both cases they need to be self-motivated and independent. The Developer will need to work incrementally, willing to revisit work (code refactoring) and accepting that the big picture will evolve over time (forget about big designs up front).
Qualifications and Skills
Ideal Technical Expertise:
- University degree or college diploma in the field of computer science, computer engineer or related.
- 2+ years of professional software development experience
- Experience dealing with web frameworks including but not limited to Node.js and Angular.
- Experience writing unit test and designing testable code.
- Database and data storage knowledge.
- Strong back-end knowledge.
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented design patterns.
- Professional experience with object oriented languages such as Java or C# .Net.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies such as Scrum.
Exceptionally qualified candidates will also have:
- Knowledge of cloud frameworks , specifically AWS Cloud Platform services.
- Experience with modern source control repositories (e. g. Git) and devOps toolsets (Jenkins/ Ansible etc).
- Experience with microservice architectures and an understanding of design principles for scalability, performance, and reliability.
- Experience with distributed systems.
- Experience with open source applications, frameworks, libraries and unix-like operating systems.
Ideal Business Expertise
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (Spanish/English)
- Proactive self-starter
- Problem solver with critical thinking skills
- Quality focus
- Quick learner interested in self-development
- Ability to multitask with multiple projects
- Ability to work independently and partner with a team as an effective collaborator
- Desire to learn and grow at a fast-paced, high-growth company
- Adaptive and flexible - able to change direction as required
A career with Infutor offers:
- Competitive payment
- Opportunity to learn new technologies
- Design freedom under establish parameters
- Tuition programs.
- Excellent work environment
- Work from home program
- Food Stipend
- Private medical insurance
- Employee Referral Bonus
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing team of data experts at an award-winning company!
calendar_todayhace 18 horas
info De jornada completa
location_onEscazu, Costa Rica
work Infutor Data Solutions