Principal Cloud Infrastructure Engineer - (Remote) (BB-F15BA)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo CR
Descripción:AdvertPeople make Sage great. From our colleagues delivering ground-breaking solutions to the customers who use them: people have helped us grow for more than thirty years, and people are driving our future as a great SaaS company. We’re writing our next chapter. Be part of it!
Experience has taught us that when our customers thrive, we thrive. As a team, we always start with what customers need. Through the good… and more challenging times. Innovating at pace so customers can manage their finances, operations and people. Every one of us shapes our culture at Sage - doing what’s right and succeeding together, united by our commitment to each other. We encourage each other to grow in our roles, in our careers and as individuals.
Follow us on our social media sites below to join in conversations about career tips, open positions and company news! #lifeatsage #sagecareers. If you would like support with your application (or require any adjustments) please contact us at for assistance. All qualified applicants will be thoughtfully considered and never discriminated against based on their race, color, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Sage Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We comply with the laws set forth in the Equal Employment Opportunity in The Law poster: Job DescriptionWho we are:
Sage Artificial Intelligence Labs "SAIL" is a nimble team within Sage building the future of cloud business management by using artificial intelligence to turbocharge our users' productivity. The SAIL team builds capabilities to help businesses make better decisions through data-powered insights.
We are currently hiring a Principal Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to help us build machine learning solutions that will provide insights to empower businesses and help them succeed. As a part of our cross-functional team including data scientists and engineers you will help steer the direction of the entire company’s Data Science and Machine Learning effort.
If you share our excitement for machine learning, value a culture of continuous improvement and learning and are excited about working with cutting edge technologies, apply today!Key ResponsibilitiesYou may be fit for this role if you
• Are experienced in building scalable infrastructure using cloud native technologies.
• Are a software craftsman who believes in shipping quality software daily.
• Value pragmatism and simplicity and find pleasure in effectively using technology.
• Enjoy working in high performing teams, which value learning, shared responsibility and adapting quickly.
You might work on
• Production cloud infrastructure for hosting and monitoring machine learning services and APIs
• Infrastructure to allow data scientists and data engineers quick experimentation and training of ML models
• Frictionless scalable deployment pipeline from experiments to production
• Building tools to help engineering teams deliver high quality software and iterate quickly
• 5+ years of relevant industry experience
• Knowledge of, and experience automating cloud infrastructure (AWS or GCP)
• Ability to solve problems that span multiple interconnected systems
• Ability to design, reason about, explain and implement end-to-end distributed solutions
• Experience with Linux, Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform
• Great communication and collaboration skills
What's it like to work here
You will have an opportunity to work in an environment where engineering is central to what we do. The products we build are breaking new ground, and we have a focus on providing the best environment to allow you to do what you do best - solve problems, collaborate with your team and push first class software. Our distributed team is spread across multiple continents, we promote an open diverse environment, encourage contributions to open-source software and invest heavily in our staff. Our team is talented, capable, and inclusive. We know that great things can only be done with great teams and look forward to continuing this direction.
Do you love where you work? WE do!
Who is Sage?
How we make a difference:
Champion of Business Builders:
Life at Sage:
Our comprehensive total rewards program included:
• Extended health, dental and vision coverage
• On-going training and professional development
• 21 days paid time off from the start
• Paid 5 days to volunteer through our Sage Foundation
• Matching Retirement contributions
• And, so much more…
calendar_todayhace 8 horas
location_onSan José, Costa Rica